CuckoldFart.com

Sadistic

lonerancher

Hope this does not piss anyone off. Hope this does not get me kicked out. I was reading a sex story about BBC white wife and cuck husband. The main lines were she was watching her "HUSBAND" being fucked by her black lover who she is pregnant by. She said Wringing all the man hood from him! She talked about how her lover used her husbnd and how her husband was licking her sex while the black m an screwed her husband! I know this is a "story" BUT real life stories about about kidnapped and use people are MUCH MUCH worse. So how Sadistic is the Cuckolding? I can only see a sadist like the one in Ohio that had the 3 girls in a house sexually and otherwise torturing them, this made national news in USA. 

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Ma'am I guess i still cant get my head around that someone can be so awful in their treatment of their "HUSBAND" yet still call him husband. I can't get my head around a women married a man. Now she fucks only black cocks and he is left period. DID SHE NOT MARRY IN LOVE? Does she not want to have children with him? For my self I married because I loved her. Would I submit to being her "CUCK" perhaps BUT big things like she and I making babies together would not be something I would submit to. Would I raise the child of she and the bull not a problem. But part of the reason I married her is to have children, now she says not with you, with him YES. Marriage over simple as that. All the rest sucking him off being fucked by him not a issue unless there is a medical reason, like hemorrhoids that make anal sex a NO NO. 

I do agree with you on most of your points, you are right about marring in love, but there is a big difference with love a sex. I love my husband very much and I do play with other as well, with that being said I do still and very much enjoy being with my husband too.  We are both very respectful  of each other but it’s hard to tell which of us enjoys me play with other men more.