CuckoldFart.com

A different angle

saunder

I have recently been lucky enough to have experienced being a cuck instead of being the other guy. I have been the other guy on several occasions and enjoyed it a lot, but nothing like being the cuck! what an amazing feeling the experience was absolutely awesome. The nervousness at the beginning the slowly progressive confidence of my partner after acting slightly hesitant to enjoying the experience and wanting more. The more she enjoyed the more I enjoyed as I watched the whole scenario unfold, it will probably be one of the most erotic moments of my life. I could not believe the difference between being the guy putting on the show to the guy watching as another guy penetrated the woman he loved. I learnt so much after all the time we have been together I was cautious with her petite very small build and of course everything else is so small and then to witness someone else take a much more aggressive approach to her body, and to then see how easily she received it. I remembered every moment every sound what an experience. The picture is not at that time but a few weeks before of me and her together. 

P1.thumb.JPG.5e86c9cc00c440839b710152bd767889.JPG

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests

I know that those cucks out there know what I mean, the erotic level that it takes you too is unbelievable, and I didn't think it would make me feel the way it did, and it all started with a note on the windscreen!  

11 hours ago, saunder said:

I know that those cucks out there know what I mean, the erotic level that it takes you too is unbelievable, and I didn't think it would make me feel the way it did, and it all started with a note on the windscreen!  

"it all started with a note on the windscreen!"

Do you want to let us know how all this started?

Yes, we often go into Costa and unknown to us is that she had an admirer. One morning I went alone and when I returned to my car there was a note on my windscreen, please see attached. It was raining so I needed to dry it out a bit. After reading it and giving it a lot of thought for several days I decided that I would email him to find out some details before even considering bringing her into the picture. The main issues I had to think about was, what did he look like, hygiene and the size of his dick which could not be too big, being very petite means everything else is small so basically that's how the whole process started. He was offering a financial incentive, but I knew that would not be what she would want.

Car note.jpg

45 minutes ago, saunder said:

Yes, we often go into Costa and unknown to us is that she had an admirer. One morning I went alone and when I returned to my car there was a note on my windscreen, please see attached. It was raining so I needed to dry it out a bit. After reading it and giving it a lot of thought for several days I decided that I would email him to find out some details before even considering bringing her into the picture. The main issues I had to think about was, what did he look like, hygiene and the size of his dick which could not be too big, being very petite means everything else is small so basically that's how the whole process started. He was offering a financial incentive, but I knew that would not be what she would want.

Car note.jpg

did she immediately agree to go with another man?

I contacted him using the email that was blanked out. He was genuine and sounded like he could be a good possibility. So, I showed her the note she was happy someone liked her and was a bit concerned about would he be clean and ok for her, and she was concerned I might get jealous. I did convince her that it was ok I had no problems with it. She seemed interested in finding out more about him. So, she was interested very quickly. 

yes, with the same guy at the moment, but everything delayed while we deal with a family illness which means travelling a lot. 

once I got the information that made us feel comfortable with him, he did seem genuine and suitable, so we asked for some pictures. She like what she saw so I arranged for us to meet him for a coffee. I didn't want just a fuck and go situation I wanted her to feel comfortable and really enjoy it and so did she. So, we arranged to meet him on the 29th November midday for a coffee..