CuckoldFart.com

Wife’s Clothes

Neverlikeduneway

Cuckold Tests

Around 2017 my wife began having me wear her panties from time to time, but neither of us were happy with the arrangement as they were really too small for me to wear on a practical level and by the same token, I was stretching them out for her. 

So she started to buy me my own pairs that would fit me, and for a few years I would wear them on nights she had a date or whenever she wanted to give me a little dose of humiliation. 

By 2020 however she'd slowly bought me enough pairs that one day she and her bull realized that I had a whole drawer full of my own panties and she decided there was really no need for me to have any boxer shorts. 

• 2 months later...

Yes I have: around 2019 while we had our bull at our cabin in the summer he suggested that rather than lounging on our deck in swim trunks that it would be better if I wore a bikini. I was horrified at first but my wife laughed at the idea that I'd wear panties but not want to wear bikini bottoms because they were practically the same thing. Of course, he wanted me to wear the top too, and I did. I have four bikinis now. 

There were two other outfits he came up with around the same time; because we normally got together over holiday long weekends. One Christmas he gifted me a "Sexy Mrs. Clause" costume to wear on Christmas Day, which I did - and on the Easter Long weekend that followed he got me a bunny costume (like a playboy bunny) and I spent a humiliating Easter Sunday wearing that. 

• Like 1