CuckoldFart.com

Wife’s Clothes

Neverlikeduneway

Cuckold Tests

Around 2017 my wife began having me wear her panties from time to time, but neither of us were happy with the arrangement as they were really too small for me to wear on a practical level and by the same token, I was stretching them out for her. 

So she started to buy me my own pairs that would fit me, and for a few years I would wear them on nights she had a date or whenever she wanted to give me a little dose of humiliation. 

By 2020 however she'd slowly bought me enough pairs that one day she and her bull realized that I had a whole drawer full of my own panties and she decided there was really no need for me to have any boxer shorts. 

• 2 months later...

Yes I have: around 2019 while we had our bull at our cabin in the summer he suggested that rather than lounging on our deck in swim trunks that it would be better if I wore a bikini. I was horrified at first but my wife laughed at the idea that I'd wear panties but not want to wear bikini bottoms because they were practically the same thing. Of course, he wanted me to wear the top too, and I did. I have four bikinis now. 

There were two other outfits he came up with around the same time; because we normally got together over holiday long weekends. One Christmas he gifted me a "Sexy Mrs. Clause" costume to wear on Christmas Day, which I did - and on the Easter Long weekend that followed he got me a bunny costume (like a playboy bunny) and I spent a humiliating Easter Sunday wearing that. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, canadianwittol said:

At first my wife found it a little weird but harmless and fun. She has enjoyed it more and more over time.

And yes, I wore black pantyhose with Mrs. Clause and black fishnet pantyhose with the bunny.

How did that make you feel.   Is there a particular outfit your wife like you to wear and do you have a favourite 

With the costumes, at first I hated it because it made me feel foolish, which of course was its' intent. Now that I've worn those outfits a few times I don't really care, I'm ambivalent about it.

As for the bikinis, I hated those at first too but actually I kind of like them now, so long as nobody sees me in them. I feel free being practically nude on a warm summer's day reading a book - I've actually come to quite like wearing a bikini, in relative privacy.

My wife doesn't really care about the outfits a lot, but she has come to really love that I wear panties. In part because she had the revelation that it would give her the added comfort of knowing that I wasn't going to be likely to be taking my pants off for any other women. (I have never cheated on her anyway.) 

I hated wearing panties at first, but over time I've gotten used to it and figured out what sorts of brands, styles and materials work best for me. I have a lot of pairs now which I find really comfortable and if I'm being honest at this point I'd have to admit that I like wearing panties now.

12 hours ago, canadianwittol said:

With the costumes, at first I hated it because it made me feel foolish, which of course was its' intent. Now that I've worn those outfits a few times I don't really care, I'm ambivalent about it.

As for the bikinis, I hated those at first too but actually I kind of like them now, so long as nobody sees me in them. I feel free being practically nude on a warm summer's day reading a book - I've actually come to quite like wearing a bikini, in relative privacy.

My wife doesn't really care about the outfits a lot, but she has come to really love that I wear panties. In part because she had the revelation that it would give her the added comfort of knowing that I wasn't going to be likely to be taking my pants off for any other women. (I have never cheated on her anyway.) 

I hated wearing panties at first, but over time I've gotten used to it and figured out what sorts of brands, styles and materials work best for me. I have a lot of pairs now which I find really comfortable and if I'm being honest at this point I'd have to admit that I like wearing panties now.

Did anyone ever see you female dressed?

Thankfully my public exposure has been pretty limited, with a few notable exceptions. 

One summer afternoon reading on the deck in my polka dot bikini I suddenly heard the distant beat of music, and then conversation, and then before you knew it a big boat full of revellers came sailing around the corner and I bolted up from my lounger in order to crouch down behind it lest someone on the boat recognize a man in a bikini as they slowly went past.

Another time I was actually on a boat myself with my wife and her bull (it was the bull's boat) when, coming in to dock, we had a very close call because another boat was coming way too close to us and our bull, who was at the helm, yelled for us (my wife and I) to grab these two aluminum poles he had on board for the specific purpose of pushing off against another boat to avoid collisions in close quarters. I'm not sure if I explained that well, but where I thought I could just wait in the cabin until we docked and change back into my male clothes before we hit the town, instead I had to urgently jump into action to prevent a collision, and that meant running out onto the deck in just my bikini. The other boat was very close so everyone got a really good look.

I have a few other stories of exposure but nothing that will probably satisfy the appetite of anyone hoping to read a story of extreme humiliation; while I have had some public exposure, people in fact seem very open minded and tolerant these days; particularly where we live in the Pacific Northwest. While I have certainly felt embarrassed to be feminized in public, I can't say I've been ridiculed for it in a public setting.