CuckoldFart.com

1st ever mature cream pie

LeicesterBull75

As I started fucking women I quickly learned that variety is good. I was fine tuning my art and Cindy was in my crosshairs. She was a virgin, my first. I had already been with a couple of other girls but had not had a virgin. I was making good progress with Cindy, and she took me to her house and her mother, Sally, was there. Like Cindy, Sally was petite, wide hips, jet black thick curly hair and the cutest smile. But Sally had the most amazing tits, I don't mean giant. They were pert and firm and she had these large hard nipples. But there was something about those tits. I can not explain it but I wanted to see them. I had learned from Cindy that her mom was divorced from her father for over eight years and had not been dating any body yet her best efforts to
set her up.

I started spending a lot of time at Cindy's house. Sometimes Sally would be there and not wearing a much. I was sort of steady boyfriend with Cindy trying to seduce her but I also wanted to see Sally's tits. Which I know sounds funny, I did not think about fucking her just wanted to see those tits. So I decided to start rubbing Sally's shoulders and back every chance I got hoping that at some point I could coach her into taking her top off and thus see those wonderful titties. Sometimes I would show up and find Sally alone at home and I would really work it only to have Cindy or one of her sisters show up. 

Then one day I was there at the house alone with Cindy and I got as far as to finger her but then Sally showed up. Sally must have had a bad day at work as she went straight for the wine. Cindy had to go work herself and soon left leaving Sally and I alone. At this point Sally had sat down watching the TV and asked me to come rub her shoulders. She enjoyed this as she was pretty worked up from her work day. I told Sally to go take a hot shower and get relaxed and afterwards I would give her a deep massage not just her neck, she went for a shower. About fifteen minutes later she called from her bedroom that she was ready. I walked back there to find Sally laying face down on the bed completely naked. Her legs were open just enough to give me a good peak of her hairy muff, and a little pink. My cock got hard, again at the thought that I was going to see those tits. I still was not thinking of sex as this woman was old enough to be my mother. Me being
24 at the time and she nearly 50. 
I took some oil that was on the night stand and started to rub her back. The more I rubbed the hornier I got. I had never been this close to a naked woman this mature before. I worked my way down to her legs, I was hoping that if I did everything right she would roll over and let me see her front. At one point I brushed across her muff and she flinched. I told her sorry and she replied that it felt good. So I started to rub her pussy with my oily hands. She was wet and I soon had her moaning, I even slipped a couple of fingers into her. Now I was starting to think of fucking her. After a minute she told me I was going to make her cum and she rolled over. There were those great tits, Sally sat up and pulled my shirt off then started to undo my pants. Within seconds I was naked and Sally took hold of my cock as I massaged those fine titts and then went back to her hairy pussy. She told me it had been a very long time since a man had made her feel this way she continued to suck me while I finger her pussy. I could
feel my balls swell as I shot my load in her mouth. 
She laid back pulling me on top of her, my cock slipped easily into her as it was lubbed up with her fresh blow job dribble and my spunk. I could not believe that I was now balls deep inside my girl friends mother. I started banging her as she neared an orgasm. Sally started moaning that she was cumming and I could feel her pussy contract tightly around my cock causing me to cum, spurting my cum deep into her pussy. It was the first time for me to cum inside a woman and it was a great feeling. The girls I had been with before now I either had to wear a condom or pull out before I came. It felt like the biggest load ever, so much sperm shot from my cock it overflowed Sally's pussy and soaked the both of us. When my balls were drained I pulled my cock out of her, her bush was covered with cum as was mine. She told me she really needed that. That made my cock hard again and we fucked again this time I lasted much longer before cumming inside her again. We both got into the shower and cleaned up. 

The next day I went over hoping to catch Sally home alone and maybe get to fuck her some more. But Cindy was home alone. I ended up getting her virginity but I could not stop thinking about her mother. So now I laid there just having fucked Cindy and the day before I fucked her mom. I was not sure how to act around these two. 

So the next day I was there, Cindy was to be home from work shortly. Sally and I were alone in the kitchen when she told me that Cindy told her that we had had sex. I was not sure what to say as I was sure that Sally would think I was playing both of them. But Sally told me she was happy for Cindy and I and not to knock her up. Sally also told me she still wanted me, I could fuck whoever I wanted as long as I saved some for her. I was not sure why she wasn’t making demands of me but I wanted to fuck Sally some more so I was okay with it. Cindy and I broke up some 8 months later but I kept seeing her mom. Sally even started dating again but we kept fucking. She even introduced me to some of her other divorced friends and some of them I also got to fuck but that’s another story. Sally like to hear about my fucking other women, it really turned her on and we fucked like rabbits after we told each other about sex with other people.

This went on for years and soon Sally married. We still fucked but not as much. But she still gets me in with her friends. 

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Cuckold Tests