CuckoldFart.com

What the HW and cuck want

DeeDee

In another thread, Ottawa Bull made the statement, "I'm also very dominant with the HW, but I believe that is prefered by the couple. I think because it makes the relationship more phyical (about multiple orgasms) rather than an emotional bond. In the end this is what the HW and cuck want in my experience. It may be different for other bulls/couples out there. Probably a good topic to discuss on its own sometime."

Well, sometime is now!

I can not speak for every Hotwife/cuckold couple out there, but I can speak from my experience and the experiences of those closest to me.

We, me and my husband, have always had other men live with us. And I have always enjoyed sex with men who are not my husband. The men who lived with us, as well as our current live-in, had/have qualities we wanted in each man. For us, me and my husband, we wanted the man who moved in with us to be the King of our Bedroom, become my primary lover and allow my husband to watch and take pictures when our "king" and I have sex and/or make love.

My husband and I wanted each man that lived with us to be in good shape, intelligent, well hung and have a high sex drive. The man or men that live with us and become my primary lover(s) are told that when they live with us that the have all the same marital rights with me that my husband does. We also add that our live-in will always get somethings hubby doesn't get.

The man or men who live with us are not to ever question our sexual morals, and at no time is the thought of excluding my husband tolerated. When another man becomes my primary lover and the "king" of our bedroom, it is expected that my husband will serve as my "man in waiting," And the men who live with us must understand that I will have sex with other men other than them and their friends.

For a live-in we want a man or men to be masculine, yet humorous. He must be in pretty good shape and want sex as often as I do. I don't want a man living with us that isn't fucking me.

For casual lovers, I want them to be extremely well hung, masculine, take charge and be very experienced sexually. For casual lovers as well as live-in, I prefer the men to be Black.  Our current live-in is 10 years younger than me and fifteen years younger than my husband is. Our live-in is very dark skinned and has a very thick, just shy of being twelve inches long, cock. He fucks me every morning and every night, and other times, too. I want and expect that with a live-in.

My husband, being bi, likes the men to be open to letting him suck their cocks. Our current live-in fucks my husband as well as me. Our current live-in knows what we like. And he seems to like it, too. Our current live-in has been with us for about six months now. Our current live-in and my long term boyfriend have been my primary lovers. My husband has been happy that he has been able to be my "man in waiting." And my husband also likes that other men are taking care of me, sexually.

Our current live-in has the same rights that our past live-ins have had. They have all known that they can have sex with my best friend, my sister, two of my sister-in-laws, my husband's ex-wife and her , three of my nieces and two of my cousins. And our current live-in, like our past live-ins, has been with each of them several times.

We all understand that our live-ins are going to get sex elsewhere as well as with us. And we are all okay with that. I just found out yesterday that my middle brother and his wife are having a man move in with them to be like our live-in is. To me, and the rest of my friends and family that play, that means that my sister-in-law's lover will have each of us like our live-in has had them.

Our current live-in quit his job, like our last two live-ins. When we offered the room originally, we advertised that we were looking for a renter. Once I had sex with and chose who I wanted living with us, and told then that if they moved in that they wouldn't have to pay rent and that if they had a car that we would pay for their monthly car payment, their insurance and gas, they (our current and past live-ins) agreed to move in.

The hardest part about living with us, as my lover, is finding the time to be with my friends and family who like to play as well. Another big thing is that neither me,nor any of my friends and family that play, use condoms. Me, my sister, my sister-in-laws and my husband's ex-wife are fixed. So,we can't get pregnant. My husband's , my nieces and my cousins are all on DEPO. So no fears there either.

What we looked for in a live-in was a man who loved sex and couldn't get enough of it.

My sister-in law, the one that has a lover moving in with her and my brother, told me that the reason they wanted another man living with them as her lover was because my brother, since his hip replacement, hasn't been able to perform like he used to. And she likes how well hung our live-in is, like our past live-ins. So, she figured that if my brother couldn't be what she wanted and needed in bed that a live-in would be the best thing for her and hers and my brother's marriage.

When my brother and sister-in-law posted an ad looking for a room mate, they mentioned in the ad that they had an open marriage. They also stated that they were looking particularly for a Black room mate. That should have been anyone's first clue when they read the ad what was being asked for. Since my brother and sister-in-law are getting a live-in, that means that their live-in is going to get to have sex with each of us, and each of us will hopefully get to fuck his friends as well.

My sister-in -law told me that her live-in's cock is as big as our live-in's cock is. And that is good to know. I know this had to be a big decision for my brother, because he has always been the Master of His castle, and now he is giving up his wife and his house to another man. The good thing is that my brother made a very good choice, for all of us involved.

My sister doesn't have sex with many other men, other than our live-ins and their friends. My sister's husband is Mexican and he was not blessed. He has a tiny penis like my husband does. So, he appreciates our live-ins and their friends for doing for his wife what he can't.

What we have found is that what we look for in a Bull is a man who loves and wants sex as often as possible, and that can perform just as often.

This is what we look for in a bull, and what we want.

What do you look for in a Bull? And what do you want?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 years later...

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 months later...

For me it’s a big NO, NO and NO. I love and live with my husband who I married, the king of the castle. Yes I have and still do bring guys home and yes they may stay the night here and there but not in our bed and they usually go home immediately after we are done unless it’s really late or they are intoxicated in which case they stay in the spare room. 

• Thanks 2