CuckoldFart.com

Wannabe urge gets stronger

Pitslayer

I’m sitting hear now wondering where my life will take me. My wife is a prude who has given me a lovely but since she was born 15 years ago we have never had penetrative sex. We do mutually masterbate and get relief that way but sex is a none starter.

i have started dreaming about watching her as she’s used by a bbc or a gang of guys who tie me to a chair and force me to watch her being used.

she is not on the pill, and this fuels my fantasy of the bbc spunking her unprotected pussy.

i know I will never probably see her used as in my dreams but I long to talk to a Dom bull, like wise wannabe or anybody who can help me get off

i think of all kinds of strange stuff to make me cum

sorry for boring you with this but needed to get off my chest

my email is [email protected] if you’d like to chat

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST

Sounds like you desire to penetration sex with her more than a desire for her to have sex with others. Has she been open talking about her prior sexual life if any? Is she a victim of r********? What are your ages? Do the two of you cuddle? does she liked to be touched? Does she ever use sex toys? Does she flirt?

• Like 1