CuckoldFart.com

Just Doing My Job

onmyknees

I had a fantastic experience last weekend- working at the office on a Saturday morning (no staff there at weekends) and the wife and her boyfriend took advantage of the situation to meet there. She had dressed up to the nines for him in a hugging skirt, hold-ups and high heels. The fun started when he led her up to me while I was sitting at my desk, and ordered me to remove her knickers. Facing me, she bent over with a huge grin on her face and I was instructed to part her bum-cheeks for inspection.
I then had to apply lube to both her pussy and anus and was told to wait outside the office - they kept the door open all the time so I could watch (I am not always allowed to do so).
He positioned her bent over one of the desks, then without ceremony stuffed his cock in her mouth and held her head as she sucked him hard. He then moved behind her and fucked for what seemed like ages while slapping her bottom and calling her a whore and a slut. More than anything else I was turned on by her demanding to be fucked harder. He eventually pulled out and entered her arse. After a few more minutes he came with a loud grunt. She looked over her shoulder at me, still mesmerized on the other side of the door, and said "you can either get some tissues or clean me some other way".

She very kindly held her bumcheeks apart so I could get my tongue in properly, while her stud just looked on with a mixture of triumph and disdain.

CUCKOLD TEST