CuckoldFart.com

cocksucking wannabes

captainblack

from another site

cuck-couple "Can we both suck your cock",

me "I don't know.  Are you both good cock suckers?  Who is the better cock sucker?"

cuck-couple "You do not have a photo, you have no chance."

me "You messaged me asking to suck my dick.  Thanks for playing.  I am done with you"

Really they want to team suck my dick then complain I have no photos posted.  Low class all the way!

BTW I never send pix and I never ask for them.  I have been with women of all sizes and shapes and can find something attractive about most any female that feels good about herself!  For my part I am good looking and HWP.  No one ever ran away at a first meeting screaming due to  my visage.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, subsucko said:

I don't know how many messages I get asking to "fuck my slut" despite not having pictures. Then when I refuse to share the anger begins. Funny thing is once these fuckers get a chance to have sex with someone's wife, they chicken out. 

Well if you bring your wife around to NYC I promise I will not chicken out.  I am here because I am into other men's wives and at this point it has been way too long since I have had another man's wife.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, captainblack said:

Well if you bring your wife around to NYC I promise I will not chicken out.  I am here because I am into other men's wives and at this point it has been way too long since I have had another man's wife.

I'll keep that in mind! I imagine NYC would keep you busy though, don't they have an active community?

No Subsucko there is not an active cuckold community here. 

I have had 4 LTR cuck couples, the longest 13 years, but I met the wives in various situations, none of them in a cuck/bull community setting.  In each case I picked up on clews that a woman was interested in me and then after that discovered they were married and their husbands were cucks with full knowledge of their wives activities.

One couple asked me to give them another baby.

• 2 months later...