CuckoldFart.com

S and L (L’s view part II)

Guest SandL

Ok I’m back :) 

So from Tuesday to Friday I was a bundle of emotions. While my husband was at work, I was nervous and excited and constantly thinking about sex. When my husband was at home, I was scared and guilt ridden and constantly thinking about the consequences. So I was constantly going back and forth between “I have to” and “I can’t do this”. But I also knew, that if I went through with the lunch that there’d be no way I could say no to going home with my new friend — no matter what I’d try to tell myself. By Thursday I was ready to just call the whole thing off. I loved my husband and I didn’t want to hurt him and I certainly didn’t want to lose him over sex. We’ve been best friends almost since we first met. Then something happened that night that changed my mind. We had sex. It wasn’t awful but it was just the same sex we always have. We kissed, we touched each other, he got on top of me and within several minutes we were done. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and I knew there was no way that I was going to call of my lunch date. I wasn’t mad at my husband but I was annoyed, for some reason. Maybe frustrated is a better word. I had to go through with it. The only regret I really have is that I didn’t do the “adult” thing and start a conversation with my husband over what I was missing. I’m not sure we would have gotten where we are now if I had chosen that route. In fact, it may have ended up much worse. He may have talked me out of it and talked me into regressing into the sociatal norms of “one man + one woman forever” stuff. I will never know what happened. And while I regret cheating, I don’t regret where we are now. But that’s for another time. 

So the next morning, i woke up after almost no sleep. I showered. Trimmed myself. Did my hair and makeup (I don’t wear much). Did my fingers and toes. I put on a tight, fitted sweater and tight jeans ( it was winter in NC so not too cold but too cold for anything more revealing and I’m more of a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl anyway). By 10:30 I was ready to go. We had decided to meet for an early lunch and the place we decided on was closer to up town so that I wouldn’t run into anyone I know. By 11 or so I made it to the restaurant. I texted him that I was in the parking lot and he texted back that he had a table. I was so nervous but I immediately went it. When he saw me coming he stood up and approached me with the biggest, sexiest smile I think I’d ever seen. He looked amazing. I can still see him. He had on a black sweater over a white collared shirt and a pair of very nice, slim blue jeans. When he approached me he leaned down and hugged me then stepped back and looked up and down my body and said how great I looked. After we sat down, he reached across the table and held my hand almost the entire time until our food arrived. We both picked at our food and left the restaurant. He walked me to my car and I wasn’t sure what we wer going to do. Were we just going to go our separate ways? I beep beeped the car unlocking it. He opened my door for me and then he stepped forward and pressed himself against me. He leaned down and kissed me. It was a short kiss at first. When he pulled back I gave him the very best fuck me eyes I could make. (My husband has often told me about those eyes that I make and how he can’t resist them). He smiled and leaned in again and kissed me with a reserved passion. But once I felt his tongue enter my mouth it was over. I wanted to suck on that tongue forever. But he stopped and said “follow me to my house.” I don’t remember what I said, but there was no way I wasn’t going to follow him. I think he knew that I would follow him anywhere at that point. 

By the time we got to his house I knew that I was already getting very wet. I thought of my husband a few times, but it didn’t deter me at all. The guilt would come and I knew it. But it would come later, not now. 

So we got to his house. He walked back to my car to open my door. He helped me out. Put his hand on the small of my back and walked me to his front door. We went in and without saying more than three words he had me in his bedroom. 

There are things I don’t remember about that day. But there are several that i will never forget as long as I live. One was feeling the bulge in his pants with my hand for the first time. I could not believe how big he felt. I’m only 5’3” and my hands are appropriate for my height lol. What I mean is that my hands are pretty small. The funny thing is is that I never realized that before. My husband is 6’1” so he’s not a small man by any means. But my hands never felt small when I touched him...over the pants or under. (Sorry S) But now, my hands felt tiny. It was exciting but it also made me even more nervous. I was going to be fucked by a very large man with a very large cock! I knew he was bigger than my husband just from checking him out in his running shorts but I never imagined how big he would feel in my hand. So that was one. His bulge felt big and it was getting bigger! 

The second thing that I will never forget was seeing his skin. Obviously I knew he was black and so obviously i knew all the skin under his clothes would be black. But when he took his shirt off and I looked at my white hands on his chest, I really don’t know how to explain how sexy that was. I just kept rubbing his chest and his arms glancing back and forth between his beautiful face and his chest. It was so erotic for some reason. I’ll never forget it. 

Another thing that will be burned into my mind forever is taking his pants off. He unbuckled his belt himself but I did the rest. He was kissing my neck while I undid his pants and tried to slide them down his body. I had to kneel down to get them all the way off of him. Which I wanted to do anyway so I could see him in all his glory. Once I got his pants off, still kneeling, I rubbed my little hand over the huge bulge than only his boxer briefs were holding back. He felt so much bigger than before. I think because I could feel the shape of him better outside of his jeans. He was huge in my little hand and he wasn’t even completely hard yet. I pulled his boxer briefs down and once he was free I just sat back and smiled ( i might have laughed or giggled) and told him how huge he was. He liked hearing that. I reached up and took him in my hand. The only thing I could think was “what a man!” He felt so heavy and so intimidating in my hand...so masculine. I don’t know how long I just held him and stared but I knew I wanted to taste him. Which is another ting I’ll never forget. 

I give my husband oral quite a bit but it was never really my favorite thing to do. I’m not sure why. It’s not that I’m repulsed by having his dick in my mouth like some women are. Not at all. But it just wasn’t a huge turn on for me. It was more of a means to an end. (Again, sorry S) But now? It was a different thing altogether. I wanted to have this big black cock in my mouth. No, I needed it! I’ll never forget how large he felt in my mouth. It wasn’t impossible, I have a pretty big mouth. Both figuratively and for real lol. But its like going from a lifesaver to one of those huge jawbreakers I used to eat as a kid. And he was getting bigger. I would alternate from sucking on him and stroking him and licking up and down the underside of his shaft. In no time at all he was as hard as a rock and I was tasting his precum. It was driving me wild. I’ll never forget it. 

Another thing that will stay with me forever is how took his time with my body. He helped me undress and picked me up and laid me on his bed. He hovered over me kissing me with that magnificent tongue and those full, soft lips. It was the most amazing kiss I’d ever had (once again, sorry S). But he didn’t stop with my lips. He kissed my ears (which I love). He kissed my neck (which I love) (Normally I always remind my husband not to suck on my neck too much because I don’t want a hickey) (I made that comment once to my new lover but after that I didn’t care. His lips felt that good on me) He kissed down my chest. Sucked and teased and pulled on both nipples. He kissed down my stomach and all over it. He kissed down my thighs. And by the time he kissed my pussy I was ready to explode. His tongue felt incredible inside me and on my clit. By the time he started sucking on my clit and sliding a finger inside me I quickly had my first orgasm. It was a big one. The biggest one I can remember but it was nothing compared to my very first vaginal orgasm. Anyway, I will never forget the way his tongue felt. The way his lips felt sucking my clit. And how large his finger felt inside me. 

And then there is the feeling of him inside me. NO WAY will I ever forget that. I remember the first time I had sex with my husband. It was actually the fist time either of us ever had sex. But its not for how great it was that I remember. (Sorry again S) We fumbled around a bit and just sort of made our way through it. Lol it wasn’t so bad that I didn’t want to do it again and I enjoyed sex with my husband. But it was never “fucking”. It was always making love. Again, I’m not complaining. I enjoy making love to my husband. But honestly, It’s more about our connection and expressing our love for one another in a physical way that can’t be done in other ways. So I will never stop having sex with my husband. NEVER! But this was different. And it will remain etched in my mind forever. And really there are 2 things I remember most...well three. :)

First, the feeling. I couldn’t take him all that day but I was over half way taking him all. But the feeling was crazy. I felt stretched and I felt full. I don’t know how else to explain it. It was really uncomfortable at first. Regardless of how wet I was ( and I was soaked) it just hurt. He was very gentle and took his time so that I could adjust. And once I did, I was able to relax and just enjoy it. Enjoy it is an understatement. It was amazing. Feeling him sliding slowly in and out of me was amazing. I ddin’t have an orgasm right away. I think I was so focused on accepting him and adapting to him. But it was incredible. I never knew a cock could feel so good inside me. (I keep saying this but I have to. Sorry S) 

Second, the sight. After a while he told me to watch. He leaned back and I propped up on my elbows. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. His long, thick black cock sliding slowly in and out of me was mesmerizing. I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. I was coating his shaft with my juices so he was a shiny, wet black (he was also wearing a condom but that would soon change though :) ). It was beautiful. Truly. Not to mention the sound of my wet pussy making squishy sounds every time he pushed forward. It was so sexy. 

The third thing I remember is when he asked me to turn around and get on my hands and knees. My husband and I do doggy sometimes but not very often. to be honest, he’s not big enough for that position to work effectively. He slides in but really can’t pull out very far because he’ll just slip out. The most we can do is wiggle back and forth while I rub my clit. I like it but its not the best position for us. This was completely different! Once I got on my hands and knees, he leaned over me and kissed my back and then started to nudge me down to the bed. He told me to leave my ass up but to lay my head down on the bed. I did. And then he entered me. As soon as he did I knew I was going to cum. He would make me cum in other positions...every position really 😂. But the feeling of him sliding forward with me pressing my fleshy, under the clit spot down on his cock was incredible. It was like every never was firing. I guess because I’d never really been in this position in a way that worked before. I started shaking almost immediately. He wasn’t as slow this time. He pushed in and out of me at a quicker pace. He wasn’t slamming into me but it felt like my first real fucking. (Boy would I find out what that really felt like!)  He just kept pushing in and out of me. Over and over. Holding my hips in his big hands. And then it hit. My first vaginal orgasm ever. I had never felt anything like it. I started spasming and balling up in a ball and screaming and tensing up and shaking everywhere. It was crazy. It felt like I was blacking out. And he just kept going. In and out. In and out. I’m not sure how long this lasted but it was the by far the VERY BEST SEX i ever had. (No apologies this time S ;)) I had three orgasms that day. I can’t remember the last time I had three orgasms in a week! It was mind blowing and earth shattering and well..............life altering! He ended up cumming on my butt. I collapsed for I’m not sure how long. But eventually got up. Got dressed. Went home. And then the guilt hit. Until Monday that is :) 

the end 

CUCKOLD TEST

What a sweet response! Thank you! And nope,  it isn’t over! Not by a long shot :) The regretful part is that this and the next 6 months or so were untold events for my husband until the last year or so. So as I’m “reliving” some of the details might be new to him as well :) So it’s kimd of fun for all of us! Lol it certainly is for me! 

‘Thanks again for the sweet reply! 

• 3 months later...