CuckoldFart.com

I want her to cuck me

crispin

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 weeks later...

crispin...would love for your wife to answer my knock on her hotel door...and invite me to come in...just like that.

She looks like a lean, mean fuckin' machine naked like that. Love her nice big smile...looking confident and sexy...knowing that I would be excited to see her answer the door that way. Her whole look says...."Surprise!". And what a nice surprise she would be.

Are you going to be in the room...ready to watch? Would you like it if I told her "on your knees"...and then you saw her drop to her knees, pull my cock out and start sucking me right there...in the still open doorway. Just quickly, to get things off to a fun start...your horny wife turned on at the idea of posdibly being "caught" being so slutty.

Maybe we'd better move it inside...a nice swat or two on her nice ass lets her know to "get inside and get that ass on the bed!" Crawling to the bed. Wiggling her ass at me....suggestively...like a dirty, cock-hungry slut!

Just how she would get used...and fucked! 

DomBull4U

• Like 2