CuckoldFart.com

One for the ladies

RobJohnson

Okay ladies, just wonder how you deal with your guys emotions.

There must be times that he feels unsure. Feeling a little tired, you have a lover and a bit of insecurity sets in.

Have you known he is getting these feelings just prior to seeing your bull, but carried on anyway?

How do you react? Do you say “ well it’s happening, pull yourself together” or decide not to go ahead.

Have you ever started having a bull, then you feel your husband is less of a man after you have taken the bull, do you then treat him differently? 

Maybe you thought it would be joint decisions all the way, then after a few bulls you have taken control of your husband and the relationship and that has worked for you?

Just after a woman’s view on the changes that have occurred, maybe ones you never expected, so a different path was taken.

Finally for those women who like to be cleaned up by their husbands, did you think less of him when it was first done? Maybe the relationship dynamic changed?

Just after the feelings and emotions you had towards your husband as progression was made. 

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST

Understand everyone’s dynamics are different so what works for one couple may not work for another.  

So I’ll try to explain some of ours.  First off I have not nor do I look at my husband any different, in fact I am very thankful he not only lets me but supports me playing.  There has been times I told him is was happening no matter what, but not very often and if he’d had serious issues I wouldn’t have.   For us it all about respect and communication, as long as everyone is on the same page and having fun then enjoy, if one is not then a talk is needed.  

• Like 4

Thank you Nikki. You saying you don’t think any differently of him is good to hear.

Interested to hear more of when you have at times said that this will be happening no matter what.

Are these times you have really needed your bull and your feelings are so powerful you had to insist to your husband it would be happening? @Naughty Nicki

• Like 2

On 9/15/2019 at 6:27 AM, RobJohnson said:

Thank you Nikki. You saying you don’t think any differently of him is good to hear.

Interested to hear more of when you have at times said that this will be happening no matter what.

Are these times you have really needed your bull and your feelings are so powerful you had to insist to your husband it would be happening? @Naughty Nicki

To be honest, perfect example was last week.  He’s been working long hours on top of me having a lot higher sex drive and he just wasn’t in the mood, so.......... I told him I was getting some. Had he had a good reason or serious issues with it I wouldn’t have. But knowing him it would of had to be something dire for him to say not to.  

• Like 3

On 9/17/2019 at 7:15 PM, Naughty Nicki said:

To be honest, perfect example was last week.  He’s been working long hours on top of me having a lot higher sex drive and he just wasn’t in the mood, so.......... I told him I was getting some. Had he had a good reason or serious issues with it I wouldn’t have. But knowing him it would of had to be something dire for him to say not to.  

I like the situation going on that you know what you want and need, but also know how much you should or shouldn’t push. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, RobJohnson said:

I like the situation going on that you know what you want and need, but also know how much you should or shouldn’t push. 

It’s all about respect really, and communication. Not only knowing what you enjoy and what your partner does as well right a long with the dislikes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2