CuckoldFart.com

New couple in wisconsin

sassycouple8173

CUCKOLD TEST

On 9/27/2019 at 11:13 AM, sassycouple8173 said:

We are a couple f38 46m in southern Wisconsin looking for ower first bull bbc very welcome . We are totely new to this and any help or guidance would be great . Please feel free to ask us anything you may wish to know . Chest is 38C shaved pussy wide hipe and nice butt size 16 pants.

20190926_144936.jpg

What a beautiful Lady

Wow what a perfect built sexy wife and shesstuck with such a pathetic little dicklet to try and get her needs meet. I hope he is at least wealthy . Where y'all located i've been pleasing married women in front of or at the request of the hubby since 1990 48 yr old Dom wife pleaser. Also a trucker so one never knows I may be in your town tonight. Im not claiming to be the biggest cock you ever had or to look like Brad Pitt but I am over 8in and very thick and have the skills to meet her sexual needs. Also I'm not a man that spend 4 hrs a day in a gym. I am a work hard play harder man that has  extra weight, but will show up and delv and look exactly like the pics I am very willing to share from nov. to feb im just above beloit wis. 3 or 4 times a week. Easy way to reach me kik Koolaide4fun

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2019 at 9:39 AM, sassycouple8173 said:

Midgabull....Well First off we are not married but a couple, and we are located within an hour north of Madison. if you are that interested in making this an adventure then you need to message me and we can go from there. Thank you, The Girlfriend.....

Love that The Girlfriend responded! Awesome that she's checking this thread....and is  checking for a positive response. 

Here's hoping that sassycouple173 gets their wish...and The Girlfriend gets her wish and has her naughty dreams and desires fulfilled!

DomBull4U 

• Thanks 1