CuckoldFart.com

humiliation and abusing

lonerancher

why are these the two hallmarks of Cuckolding? Can't a cuck enjoy his submission and sucking bull cock cleaning up cream pie. Must the wife abuse make fun of him? When the cuck gets tired of this abuse do they leave divorce or get angry and maybe uncivil or harmful? How do you wives comfort your husbands or do you comfort them at all. When does a Bull Recognize time to back off or change the behavior he is using ? When there is a divorce what happens?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Cuckold Tests

Not all cuckold situations involve homosexual contact between the bull and the cuck.  I have never had homosexual contact with a cuckold, even the ones who were present when I was making use of the wife.

I will say that most of the cucks did enjoy cleaning up their wife's well filled cunt, but in my experience not all cucks want to be cock suckers or get ass fucked.  None I have had were interested in that.

So far as divorce........I can say that I have encouraged my couples to stay together and get whatever the issues were worked out, and I always made sure going into a relationship with a couple that my time with the wife, whatever it might look like, sex, movies, dinner, weekend retreats or anything else would not be a cause of friction.  I do this by laying out my expectations of the relationship I will have with the two of them.

I also check in frequently with both of them to make sure there are no hidden simmering issues.  Now has it worked, not every time.  Had a cuck once that decided to try and throw the wife through a wall.  He was frustrated at his inability to get it up, and tired of not being able to fuck his wife on the one day a month he was allowed.  Instead of getting treated for his ED, or just accepting it and letting her get him off with her hands he got violent.  In that case I told her to leave the house right away and not go back.  They then divorced.  It really is too bad.  Before that it was a very nice relationship.  He of course was unable to satisfy his wife because he would cum in about three bounces of her cow girl, but he still had all the vanilla love and affection he could ever want, got his cuck cock drained once a month, more if both she and I were pleased with him, and she was getting well fucked for hours at a time at least once a week.

My mechanic is a cuckold.  He has spoken to me openly about his wife's boyfriend living with them.  They have been together 20 years that I know of.

No homosexuality does not need to be part of a cuckold relationship.  No it does not need to end in divorce.