CuckoldFart.com

Identity Crisis — Now that I’m not married, what am I?

Guest SandL

Yup. I’ve started back with my counselor and yesterday I really opened up... so I’m a little raw right now. But yep...I want who I had... or at the very least what I had with who I had though the who I had it with is impossible. If that makes sense. But I need to figure out how to bridge the gap between old Lexi and new Lexi... taking the good of both and getting rid of the bad. Then maybe I can think about the who part.

But thank you Lustman for getting me and for your sweet words. 

Cuckold Tests

13 hours ago, SandL said:

Yup. I’ve started back with my counselor and yesterday I really opened up... so I’m a little raw right now. But yep...I want who I had... or at the very least what I had with who I had though the who I had it with is impossible. If that makes sense. But I need to figure out how to bridge the gap between old Lexi and new Lexi... taking the good of both and getting rid of the bad. Then maybe I can think about the who part.

i believe a life unexamined is not a life, just a series of events honey. said it before, you are an amazing human being.

On 11/27/2019 at 2:21 PM, SandL said:

Not sure there is any bad to get rid of. Learning moving forward yes, but don’t think there is any bad in there Lexi. 

You will be fine, you will work it all out. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...