CuckoldFart.com

Concerns About Terms Of Service

pmzb

Hello,

I am really concerned about the TOS of this site. When I registered my account I admit i didn't read it, and I am pretty sure no one else did.

Now, my problems lie in the following:

Any notes, messages, e-mails, pictures, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted will become the property of cuckoldfart.com throughout the universe and cuckoldfart.com, The Site shall in entitled to use the material for any type of use forever including in any media whether now known or hereafter devised. When you submit material to cuckoldfart.com web site, you agree that CuckoldFart.com HAS THE RIGHT to publish the material for any type of use including promotional, commercial and advertising purposes.

This can't be right. This means if someone else posts a private pic of mine that the acquired outside of this site on this site, it somehow becomes the property of this site, even thought I didn't agree for it to be posted and am still the copyright owner.

Furthermore, the following part is -very- disturbing:

You alone are responsible for information you send, or display through the Site even if a claim should arise after termination of service. All messages you send via the Site shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Do not use the Site for any communication for which the sender intends only the sender and the intended recipient(s) to read. Notice is hereby given that all messages entered into this Site can and may be read by the operators of the Site, whether or not they are the intended recipient(s).

This implies that all the material I have sent in private messages to anyone (i trusted) on this site are now somehow also the property of the owner of this site and can be published whenever they feel like it?

So if I understand this correctly:

- if I or anyone else posts my private pics or information on this site, they are the property of this site

- all pictures posted in private messages are also property of this site

- the owner of this site can publish all of these if he wishes

Am I reading something incorrectly?

Please clarify this,

Thanks.

CUCKOLD TEST

Nope, you are reading it correctly.  They will hand over anything and everything we do on this site to anyone, including local law enforcement, or advertisers as they deem necessary for their own survival.  This way, they do not suffer the cost of lawyers to defend privacy rights and can make any amount of money possible on the content herein.

I am not a lawyer.  My guess is they are not a corporate entity, rather one or more guys working together who eventually want to make some money down the road.  Corporations provide certain legal separations of liability between the company's interests and those managing/working the company.  These guys do not have this liability protection as sole proprietors. As individuals, they can lose it all at a moments notice if some government  agency goes after them, so they lay no claim to protect anything and put the legal burden on us.

Just my two cents as a disinterested user of this site.  Perhaps the moderators have a different perception than mine.