CuckoldFart.com

Breeding

Mt872

• 2 weeks later...

Cuckold Tests

I actually think about breeding another man's wife.  I had the chance a few years ago, and she got pregnant, but miscarried because she was supposed to be on bed rest and her job would not give her the time off!  She was high risk because she was over 40.

So if you want your wife pregnant feel free to bring her to New York City for holiday and I will see she is well filled up and give you the chance to improve the possibility of her getting knocked up by letting you lick her clit when I am done so she cums a few more times and really sucks the seed deep in.

For those that do not know female orgasm is designed to help her to get pregnant by pulling the sperm in through the cervix and if the idea is for her to get pregnant she should cum either at the same time as the man, or just after him. 

So all you cucks who go down on your wife after her lover has deposited a load deep inside are helping the chances of getting pregnant.

It is a good thing I paid attention in high school biology.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...