CuckoldFart.com

Cuckold needed in NYC

captainblack

So the holidays are over and it is time to get back to helping a cuckoldress I know find a new cuckold again.  She is a cute kind curvy latina in NYC.  She is mid 20s and had a cuck since high school.  A rather large life event removed him from her life 2 years ago.  She is now ready for a gentleman who wishes to treat her like a princess, be her best friend and who will understand that he has no say in her sex life.

Her ideal cuckold is between 22 and 32, with at least a 4 year degree, gainfully employed who enjoys nature, reading, marvel movies, and likes cats.  She is undecided about kids, but the right cuckold will be supportive of her should she decide she wants children when she has completed her current educational path. 

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

Just an update.....by posting the same sort of request on another site she now has 3 men who want to try out to be her LTR cuckold.  She will start meeting/dating them in the next 2 to 3 weeks.  If any NYC cuck wannabees from here want in on the running they need to contact me right away.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/8/2020 at 6:08 AM, captainblack said:

So the holidays are over and it is time to get back to helping a cuckoldress I know find a new cuckold again.  She is a cute kind curvy latina in NYC.  She is mid 20s and had a cuck since high school.  A rather large life event removed him from her life 2 years ago.  She is now ready for a gentleman who wishes to treat her like a princess, be her best friend and who will understand that he has no say in her sex life.

Her ideal cuckold is between 22 and 32, with at least a 4 year degree, gainfully employed who enjoys nature, reading, marvel movies, and likes cats.  She is undecided about kids, but the right cuckold will be supportive of her should she decide she wants children when she has completed her current educational path. 

I would like to be her cuckold..😍😋

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2020 at 6:53 PM, cby74 said:

captainBlack I am certainly interested in being her cuckold. Please contact me.

cby74 you should post your location in your profile.

If you are serious, and in the NYC metro area then send me a private message of introduction.

I can not believe after all this time on this site for cuckolds and wannabe cuckolds that no one wants to start courting this curvy sweet family centered Latina with a built in cuckolding kink.

Like I said if you are in the NYC area reach out to me and a date can be arranged after the Covid-19 thing is over.

• 2 months later...
On 02/22/20 at 8:45 PM, captainblack said:

Really no one wants the chance to lick her up when I am done with her?

So does that mean you're also okay with meeting up with single guys just to, if nothing else, watch you fuck a girl? Because although I have no girlfriend or wife to offer, its been a fantasy of mine for a while to watch some great live sex right in front of me (if it's okay with both you and the woman, of course). And just so you know, even though it doesn't say it in my profile, I too am in NYC.

• 3 weeks later...

Well like I said she is looking for a cuckold BF who she will eventually marry.  I am helping her because I have been at this much longer than her, and the cuck has to get along with me.  She had a BF she was cucking when she met me, and I became her Long Term Bull as she found her time with me better than with others she had been with.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2020 at 5:58 PM, captainblack said:

Just an update.....by posting the same sort of request on another site she now has 3 men who want to try out to be her LTR cuckold.  She will start meeting/dating them in the next 2 to 3 weeks.  If any NYC cuck wannabees from here want in on the running they need to contact me right away.

Will she use a black cuckold slave.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...