CuckoldFart.com

First Time...and Shall We Try Again?

Camilleri

Came up with this idea and talked it through, she was quite hesitant but could not remove the fact that she is a big cock lover and so I put an advert on the internet. Quite a few Bulls were interested but she was not so keen until I got a message from this guy which she really liked!

She told me he looked like an interviewer at the last job and would have loved to fuck him. So I went to get him.

It was then that I advised them that I needed to shower and they should not commence before I finish and join them!

But to my surprise when I got out of the shower she was sucking his very big cock already. I asked why was this happening and she did not answer back, she continued to suck. After a while she asked him to suck her but he refused, the he penetrated her and she was screaming, and telling him he had larger cock than me!

Since then I asked her to do it again, but she refuses even though she said it was a wonderful experience! She said it would compromise our relationship!

Cuckold Tests