CuckoldFart.com

Nastiest Your Wife Has Gotten?

Cameron1683

• 2 months later...

Cuckold Tests

We got totally wasted one night and she let a vagrant fuck her behind a dumpster.She'd gone behind it for a piss and this guy came out a pile of boxes and stuff and stood watching her.Said something like 'would like to stick this where thats coming from' cos he had his cock out and was waving it about.like a red rag to a bull for my pissed slut.she 

just turned round and leant against the wall and said 'go on then'.I'm leaning on the dumpster smoking a joint an he looked at me as if to say is it ok so i just shrug and say go for dude.for a old guy he moved quick! was on her and shoving that cock up her in a flash!

she was groaning and moaning, he was laughing and swearing like crazy and fucking pounding the shit out of her.he'd grabbed her hips and was really slamming it to her and she looked like she was about to collapse so i went and held her up while he humped away.

no idea how long it took him, all abit of a blur these days, but he eventually started to shout fuck! fuck! real loud and jerkin like he was having a fit, ramming himself up my slut to the hilt while i struggled to hold her up.she was wailing, her legs shaking, clinging onto me while he pumped a shit load of jizz up her.

man it was a load too.he staggered back, his cock sliding out and a flood of jizz just streamed out of her.he just walked off, muttering and laughing to himself without a word to us.

I just remember her scooping up a handfull of spunk from between her legs and being quite impressed at the quantity for some reason! man she left a trail all the way home it seemed.the insides of her legs were soaked, right down to her ankles, by the time we got to our place. That was a pretty disgusting experience lol, especially when she sat on my face later....

• Like 2

My ex wife came home late from a company day party could tell she was wasted and we were to meet family for dinner we got their late and she was half spaced out. Found out a few months later she had kissed by lots of guys under the mistletoe at the party then went to a coworkers house with 4 guys and she sucked dick and got screwed by all 4.

• 4 weeks later...

Wife has fucked a lot of men during our marriage but nastiest thing is that she fucks one of our college age children.  they were in the last year of school and his family had moved.  short story --> our kids offered him to stay with us for the school year.  in return for room and board, my wife had him run errands for her - she has a business -.  he goes to the bank with her, UPS store, visits customers , etc.   she always wears revealing clothes.  whether faux leather jeans from GUESS or minis and open blouses.   gets home and he trails upstairs because  our bed doubles as her private office...   even on week-ends when I am around, she asks him to unzip her dress or unhook her bra.   she will undress in front of him in a very business like manner because she is still giving him instructions.  he even knows which drawer she keeps her house shorts and tank top in.   other times she just climbs on to the bed in panties (thongs) and grabs the laptop or phone while he sits on the edge of the bed.

our own kids have never know her to cover up at home in their 18yrs of existence.  so they find it completely normal that she is half naked in front of their friend or anyone else. 

other times she has asked him to help her dress and assist in pulling up jeans around her big ass.  then she has him run the iron on her hair while she is still nude in the bathroom.  obviously the kid gets a daily boner.   as they work, he as been asking my wife advise on how to lay a girl.   he admitted he was still a virgin and also asking what it felt like the first time....   not even a bj!

she couldnt believe it because he is actually good looking.   he had french kissed and thought he was good at it.  wife casually said come here and show me.  I was not there.    he started slobbering all over the place - she said - and she slapped him on the face!  you will never get laid if you lick her face like a cow!  so she taught him how to kiss and bite lip and penetrate her mouth with his tongue.    he started going for her tits but she placed his hands on her waist.  explained that only sluts do that on a first date- like herself!    the day I was there, he asked if she was going to make him practice again.  she answered that classes were to be held daily.    if you learn quickly, i will teach you how to fondle tits the right way also....  

i never asked her what her intention was.  i know her well enough after all these years....

My wife was at a company party and just before she was going, she met her senior boss at the bar, he invited my wife for a few drinks at the bar. The next thing she remembers that she woke up naked in a hotel bed Her wrists ached and she had bruises on her wrist her thong hanging on one of her ankles the room smelled of sweat and alcohol . She was wet between her legs. She tried to stand on when she noticed how cum dripping from her pussy and run down her legs she chose her clothes and got dressed. The clerk then called her a taxi. Next business day she got a message from her Senior Boss on her cell phone the pics Show as he fucks her, it was probably someone in the room who has photographed both together.She was 30 at this Time he was 68,

IMG_7608.JPG

• Like 4