CuckoldFart.com

What reply for "But I'm not in love with the person attached to the cock"

Dinkel

Hi you lovely sexy people,

Yes we are happily married for over 30 years. We love each and will always be together (as much as anyone can be in this age). It always falls to me to spice up the sex play ie) cuck/hotwife scenario, mild bdsm etc. during which she orgasms and is thankful for it later as she always says. She is well aware of my predilection to watch her enjoying/being enjoyed by another man and we joke about it.

A frequent response from her is that 'I've got to be interested/in love/ etc in the person attached to the cock'.

I have spoken to her about the depth of our relationship and its longevity, andt this would be a physical thing, and also about exploration but it does not seem to make a difference.

Watching her with another man in a hotwife or cuck scenario would be fantastic for me and it would be great sexual exploration; however, I am rather struck dumb for a response. What response is there to this?

Any help would be appreciated, especially from wives who are of the view 'I am a slut/hotwife/nympho/cuckold wife and LOVING IT!!!'

Regards Christoph 

Cuckold Tests

That's a tough one. I"Interested" can mean a lot of things.  Is "Interested" someone she can have flirty chat with?  Somebody she is comfortable with? If her requirement is "Love" then, I don't think that's a hurdle you try to jump. That being said, she won't really know until she tries.

We have swapped and 3somed with friends for many years. Was my wife in love with any of the guys or were any of the wives with me ? Maybe a little they were certainly people we liked a lot.

If her interest is only for men who she has feelings for, this is not a complete no go, but everyone has to realise that it is not about wanting to change partners on a permanent basis but more an extension of close relationships.

I would suggest if you would like her to go down that course then to let her know it is ok for her to flirt with friends. If she has a guy who she likes a lot and flirts then you would need to have a word with him on the side and let him know where this is heading and you are fine with it as a bit extra for her.

All our extra relationships took many months before anything more than a kiss and a hug happened. Many started and went to dead ends, but some ended up with lots of very hot sex.

Slow and steady is the best. She has to know that you are not going to get jealous and that is makes your feeling for her stronger.