CuckoldFart.com

New Wife Fucking My Friend

Voyeurhusband

So I posted about my wife showing my buddies her pussy piercing and how that lead to her cucking me with my friend without him knowing. I'll expand on that a bit.

She had a fantasy that she has an affair with someone we know and I watch without their knowledge so it feels like an affair with the added benefit if cuckoldry. So I peeked out and watched from the kitchen while my friend came over. I wondered if he would do it or not since he knows me but he did. We're more drinking buddies than friends but close enough.

My wife flirted and they were soon fucking on the couch like animals. He left "before I got home." We went to a friend's party over the weekend and he was there too. I could feel the "secret" between us which was my favorite part.

They even snuck away for a quickie at the party. The most I've ever been turned on! She found me afterward and whispered in my ear "your friend just fucked me upstairs. He was better than you." I almost came right then and there!

I fucked her hard that night. God I love my wife!

• Like 6

Cuckold Tests

Like you, when our best friend fucked my wife, he was never aware that I knew he was having her, and that was incredibly exciting when we met socially at weekends, shaking hands with the hand that had been opening my wife's pussy and guiding his bareback cock into her all week long.

I loved letting him know when I would be late back or away on work so he could arrange to come and see her or stay for the nights with her in our bed.

I do love your wife's whisper, so humiliating, and must have been so horny for you.

I can understand how much you love your wife - she is very good to you

Bryan.

So I posted about my wife showing my buddies her pussy piercing and how that lead to her cucking me with my friend without him knowing. I'll expand on that a bit.

She had a fantasy that she has an affair with someone we know and I watch without their knowledge so it feels like an affair with the added benefit if cuckoldry. So I peeked out and watched from the kitchen while my friend came over. I wondered if he would do it or not since he knows me but he did. We're more drinking buddies than friends but close enough.

My wife flirted and they were soon fucking on the couch like animals. He left "before I got home." We went to a friend's party over the weekend and he was there too. I could feel the "secret" between us which was my favorite part.

They even snuck away for a quickie at the party. The most I've ever been turned on! She found me afterward and whispered in my ear "your friend just fucked me upstairs. He was better than you." I almost came right then and there!

I fucked her hard that night. God I love my wife!

Do you not think is time for you to show us your slut wife?

• Like 2