CuckoldFart.com

ur naughty wife

M.salah

Cuckold Tests

My wife Debbie and I divorced in 2014, but I used to love her being naughty. to the best of my knowledge she went with at least 6 other men whilst we were married. Despite being in her mid-30s to mid 40s with 3 children, she expressed a liking for young cock and had at least 3 lads in their 20s.

debbiein thebath.jpg

debbienaked1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Peter C said:

My wife Debbie and I divorced in 2014, but I used to love her being naughty. to the best of my knowledge she went with at least 6 other men whilst we were married. Despite being in her mid-30s to mid 40s with 3 children, she expressed a liking for young cock and had at least 3 lads in their 20s.

debbiein thebath.jpg

debbienaked1.jpg

ummmmm she's very sexy

• Like 2

My wife,  one of my favorite images of her.

She's is the perfect hotwife. Over our 20 years she's had many lovers, some one night stands and a few long term. Currently she has a play toy, and a special gentleman who comes to town a couple times a year

They have been lovers for 10 years. She and he met on one of those dating hook up sites. 

I've been lucky to not only watch, and be a part of their sessions, but I've had the honor of taking her to him for his pleasure. 

I'm hoping when things settle down to get more pix and hopefully figure out how to upload short video clips

20200411_082758_1.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Smokeymountaincuckold said:

My wife,  one of my favorite images of her.

She's is the perfect hotwife. Over our 20 years she's had many lovers, some one night stands and a few long term. Currently she has a play toy, and a special gentleman who comes to town a couple times a year

They have been lovers for 10 years. She and he met on one of those dating hook up sites. 

I've been lucky to not only watch, and be a part of their sessions, but I've had the honor of taking her to him for his pleasure. 

I'm hoping when things settle down to get more pix and hopefully figure out how to upload short video clips

20200411_082758_1.jpg

am very interested to know more about u and ur wife ♥️

• Like 2