CuckoldFart.com

My Wife Won't Pose For Me

newtothis13

Cuckold Tests

my wife hated it,  so i bought her sexy  lingerie   and high heels  got her wearing them  and then worked on phoptos for my enjoyment  now she loves to be photographed in them    but not for anyone else to see   thats the deal 

i take heaps of her  and tied to the bed  blindfolded

she just wont allow pussy shots    although have snuck 3 or 4 of them too 

• Like 1

My wife won't pose either.  Haven't figured out why.  Probably because she's fat, self conscious, and figures they'll end up on the internet.  So... I sneak what I can and share.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It took a long time of just snapping the hidden pic or getting them when my wife was blindfolded. Now I have convinced her of how hot she is. She doesn't mind pics now even let's me share them. Her only rule now is no face in the pics I share. We have had fun trading pics with another couple we meet up with. I have even started a tumbler account with some of the pics (she doesn't know about that yet, soon). My wife isn't tiny but has 42ddds. So don't give up. Tumbler is wife-to-share

• Like 3

It took a long time of just snapping the hidden pic or getting them when my wife was blindfolded. Now I have convinced her of how hot she is. She doesn't mind pics now even let's me share them. Her only rule now is no face in the pics I share. We have had fun trading pics with another couple we meet up with. I have even started a tumbler account with some of the pics (she doesn't know about that yet, soon). My wife isn't tiny but has 42ddds. So don't give up. Tumbler is wife-to-share

mm can you share the link .. love to see her 

My wife won't pose either.  Haven't figured out why.  Probably because she's fat, self conscious, and figures they'll end up on the internet.  So... I sneak what I can and share.

You are not the only ones with this problem - mine is also very picture shy.

Shame as she has a great pair of tits, and has had her cunt used daily by our best friend over a 7 year period.

Obviously she had no problem exposing her whole body to him so he could screw her.

Bryan

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

following you on Tumblr