CuckoldFart.com

get wife to cuckold me.. help

guyfawkes018

Well we ate both 27 she's latin he's white three kids own place basically our shits together. We used to have mfm all the time with regular dp n dvp. She liked it to she loved dvp n being eaten out while fucked at the same time. Was amazing especially with a few bulls n one was a friend who basically fucked her anytime he or she wanted for a yr or so. Hes long gone n we moved away. How can I get her to cuckold me n fuck other guys with me again. Ideas to get her thinking about it or just make it "randomly" happen.. we live in eastern ky. Would love to get her into bbc n bulls in general. She's never had bbc its a turn on for me. Email sweetjones057@gmail

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

You might get some help from a local bull if you tell folks where you are located.  For instance if within a reasonable distance of New York City I would be happy to help out and move her into that direction after you introduced me to her socially.

I suspect based on your screen name you are in the UK.  That is still a pretty big place, so localizing it down to, Scottland, Wales, Cornwall, Dover, Nottingham, Sussex.........etc might help a bit.

For all the other wannabe cucks out there, if you are serious and want help from a bull make sure to let us all know where you are located.

CB

• Like 1

And still you do not give us a location......Sounds like you are not really into it yourself. No way to find a local bull that might help if you do not let folks know where you are.

CB[/quote. Actually I did tell where learn to read jack... ur dumb]

Good Job going back and editing your previous post to narrow things down from an entire worldwide empire to a single state.    I am sure you feel so much better about yourself for having done that and then made the snide comment above.  That is not exactly how to get folks to be of assistance to you.

Good luck in your endevours.

CB

• Like 1

I understand what you're saying about how your wife use to do it. My wife and I use to swap with other couples, swingers clubs, have mff 3somes. I love watching her enjoy herself with other guys and gals. She is not that into it now besides just playing around. It was so much fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I have found that focusing on a close male friend can yield some very nice results ... "converting" a friend to a Fuckbuddy was what my wife did some years ago one night when she told me to show him straight up to her office and to NOT interrupt them, no matter what, unless the house was burning down. 

They both came down hours later with that "freshly fucked" look in their eyes. I was utterly delighted!

The relationship lasted approx 8 years in total!