CuckoldFart.com

Show me yours

DeeDee

CUCKOLD TEST

Lifeslayer696, I think I would very much enjoy getting with you. You have a nice length and you look quite thick, which I like. You actually have a very nice looking cock. And just so you know, I prefer Black Men, but I like sex with any man who is well sized and knows how to use what he has. And if you cum a lot, or possibly are a multiple cummer, that is a major plus for me. I like men who have a lot of stamina, and men who can cum and get hard again quickly. I like the men I have sex with to be aggressive, sexually, but I also like to be made love to.

I have three main men in my life, other than my husband. My "other husband," Roy, the man who consummated mine and my husband's marriage, Christian, And my most recent boyfriend, Mike. Roy is white. Christian is black. Mike is white. I do have my regular lovers who are also black and white. The way I see it is, if you have a good sized cock, know how to use it, can cum a lot, or more than once, do not wear a rubber, are adventurous in bed and you please me as well as yourself, then all is good.

I don't care if you are circumsized or not, or if you are Black, white, Mexican, or whatever. To me a nice cock is a nice cock. If you can please me in bed, and especially if you like my husband watching, you are going to be asked back.

My most recent boyfriend, Mike, came on to me at an auto parts store. He is tall, white, well built, 58 years old and owns a towing company. We went to lunch together and we played around, what little we could, at the restaurant. We talked a lot and we eventually drove to my husband's work and I introduced Mike to my husband. It was around 3:PM. So, my husband took the rest of the day off and we all went to our house. Mike is a little more than twice my husband's erect size when he is soft.

Mike had told me that he had always fantasized about fucking another guy's wife in front of her husband. That worked for all of us. My husband liked that Mike's cock is as big as it is. I liked that, too. Mike kissed me everywhere, told me how beautiful I was, fingered me and then made love to me for about a half hour before he came the first time. As Mike and I layed together I asked him if he could get hard again. He said if I helped that he might be able to. I then asked Mike if he would allow my husband to get him hard again. To Mike's benefit, he allowed my husbsand to go down on him. Why was that to Mike's benefit? If a man allows my husband to be involved, his chances of getting to fuck me again greatly increase.

Mike ended up making love to me three more times before the three of us went to bed. Mike stayed the night. Mike made love to me two more times before morning, then again before he and I showered and he left to go to work. Mike is white, and he is an incredible lover. We have been dating for about a month now. We are actually talking about him possibly moving in with us at some time. Christian, my main black lover, lived with us for about two years at one time. Roy is married. So, we don't get to see each other as often as we would like, but he is white and is amazing in and out of bed as well.

Christian is my lover, but he also has sex with several other women. Roy is married. Mike is single, and he sees me as his girlfriend and wants to be faithful to me. Mike knows, though, that I do and will have sex with other men, and he is okay with that. Which is the only way we could make it work.between him and me. But, me and my husband have taken Mike to the swinger motel we go to and Mike has had sex with a few other women.

Lifeslayer696, if you and I met, I would love to have you make love to me, hopefully a few times.

Cougar Hunter  I would love to see what you have to offer.

Alabamabull  If that is you in your profile pic, thank you for showing me what you have. It's nice to see what other members have to offer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...