CuckoldFart.com

Ate my wife's BF's cum

cuckoldbydave

True story, swear to God. Wife has been in a three month or so relationship with her BF ( she started calling him her "Bull" because he's a Taurus, I explained the hotwife term and she got a kick out of it )

They use condoms much of the time except when she has just come off her period. 

The other night I had to work late, so she asked me if he could come over. Sure I said. She calls me a couple hours later and he's gone home. She said they took a shower together and she gave him a blowjob ( she wanted him to cum in her mouth as he never has ) and they ended up fucking on the floor. 

Long story short, I get home and she says "Can you make sure I threw the condom wrapper away?" so I looked for it but couldn't find it. Looked in the trash and there it was with the condom partially wrapped up underneath. I got curious so I pulled the condom out to see how much he came. Looked to be a pretty small amount. Next thing I know I'm thinking "Wouldn't it be funny if his load ended up in my mouth instead of hers?". I turned it inside out, keeping everything in the tip and just put my mouth over it without thinking. Quite a powerful taste I must admit and now I can say that I tasted his cum before my wife did. 

Anybody ever do anything like this? 

• Like 9

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

1 hour ago, Sigma5 said:

I have done this many times, my wife will sometimes drain the condom over her tits for me to lick. In the early days, I used to look for the condom after she had her boyfriend round an either wear it or eat the contents. Quite often she will leave them on my pillow for me

Wow....wife has no idea what I did. She would probably freak out, although I have seen her checking out male/male blowjobs on the internet. 

Her bf is a very manly, straight laced conservative guy. He would never go for the "I'm gonna make my husband suck your dick" thing so it's all better left unsaid. 

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Yes I have. A guy we met at a party one day came home and joined me and my wife in a threesome. He insisted on using a condom. Later after he left I took his conom out of the trash and did the same thing you did. I sucked it out of his condom, but he had a lot and it was real fucking thick, and warm. I liked it.

• Like 3

On 10/22/2016 at 10:59 AM, cuckoldbydave said:

Wow....wife has no idea what I did. She would probably freak out, although I have seen her checking out male/male blowjobs on the internet. 

Her bf is a very manly, straight laced conservative guy. He would never go for the "I'm gonna make my husband suck your dick" thing so it's all better left unsaid. 

I understand. I am actually pretty surprised at the number of men who have fucked my wife that are fairly conservative and don't even want to do threesomes because they might accidentally touch another guys cock.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/9/2017 at 1:31 PM, Creampie Lover said:

Yes I have. A guy we met at a party one day came home and joined me and my wife in a threesome. He insisted on using a condom. Later after he left I took his conom out of the trash and did the same thing you did. I sucked it out of his condom, but he had a lot and it was real fucking thick, and warm. I liked it.

I've done it 4 times now, latest being today. Video'd the last 2. Wife came home a few minutes after, and her and I went out running errands. I could still taste his cum and the thought occurred to me that I have had so much more of his cum in my mouth than she has ( she let him do it one time, on video but bad angle )

At first I was kind of nervous and hesitant, now I turn it up and let it drip in my mouth. The time before this, it was a huge load....I mean massive. This time not so much so I turned it inside out and licked the rest. I know for a fact that I could take a full load from him and swallow it without any difficulties. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1