CuckoldFart.com

cucky bi

tamilluv143@gmail.com

CUCKOLD TEST

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

See, I'm torn between wanting to suck his cock because I want to andnsucking it because I was made to. Cleaning my wife has been our thing since day one. Fresh pie, or pie that has been brought home, I love it all. Fresh bj snowball from a lover is my favorite. And lile I said, I'm torn between wanting to do it and beimg made to do it. Just my point on this subject 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Smokeymountaincuckold said:

See, I'm torn between wanting to suck his cock because I want to andnsucking it because I was made to. Cleaning my wife has been our thing since day one. Fresh pie, or pie that has been brought home, I love it all. Fresh bj snowball from a lover is my favorite. And lile I said, I'm torn between wanting to do it and beimg made to do it. Just my point on this subject 

She should make you suck him and sometimes suck him off let her jack him off while you suck it .I always make the cuck suck me and get me hard and sometimes suck me off in front of his wife and always clean my cock after I pull out of her ass or pussy then clean her cunt out

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
On 7/30/2020 at 6:01 PM, scthickbull said:

She should make you suck him and sometimes suck him off let her jack him off while you suck it .I always make the cuck suck me and get me hard and sometimes suck me off in front of his wife and always clean my cock after I pull out of her ass or pussy then clean her cunt out

I love sucking cock and cleaning cock too. It would nice to have her jack Him Off into your mouth and get that warm Man milk.