CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife is going to fuck a young Indian guy.

sloppy1960

Tonight we are going to meet the young Indian guy to arrange when and where he is going to fuck my wife.They have been texting dirty talk for a few weeks .I feel nervous because it will be the first time she has fucked anyone else since we have been married, any advice?

• Like 4

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

On 11/10/2016 at 8:25 AM, sloppy1960 said:

It went well last night, when we left i waited in the car they had a few minutes in the ladies kissing and groping each other, now they are sorting out a fuck date.This is so horny for me cucky,wanking myself silly.

Oh I do hope they sort out a date soon - for your sake, and mine!   You need to take them somewhere better than "the ladies", somewhere with a nice bed so she can lay on her back, get her legs wide open for him and invite him to slip his hard cock into her tight little pussy.

I bet you were nervous and excited .... it's a wonderful sensation for a cuckold, having your lady being intimately felt and groped and eventually fucked, even if you cannot be present to actually see them doing it.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2016 at 8:09 PM, sloppy1960 said:

That first encounter i was surprisingly cool about it, and of course a bed for the big event my marital i hope, all going a little slowly for me but they are sorting it out we are all very busy people

It is a real problem when you first start out, how to find out if being a cuckold is actually right for you.  It's a great sign that you were cool about your wife meeting up - that confirms that this is right for you.    Let her take her time, ease herself into her new role as your cuckoldress.  Women generally do not find it a natural role to play, but if you have a good relationship, she will realise the pleasure that it brings to both of you and her fuck-buddy.

I actually loved being out of control of the situation, not being allowed in the bedroom with them, having to imagine what they were doing together.  My wife generally had our best friend when I was at work, she used to taunt me with a phone call just before he came around to see her.   I loved the humiliation of taking that phone call in the office, knowing that there was nothing I could do to stop them doing whatever they wanted to do together.  

Let us know how you are getting on - let's hope there is some bedroom action this weekend.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sloppy1960 said:

It's all gone a bit quiet we think we may of scared him off, he gets flirty and gives it the dirty talk when massaging online but at the moment won't commit to a date, starting to think he's a time waster or are we impatient?

She had a date with him november 9th. its been 10 days personally i would have fucked her already.

• 3 weeks later...

She sent him some naughty pictures last night witch I took very saucy they were to, from his reaction he won't be long coming back for more.She is also chatting online to a 27 year old 6 foot tall well hung guy who lives half an hour away and as offered his services, she's really getting in to the lifestyle don't you think?

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On Wed Nov 09 2016 at 2:09 PM, sloppy1960 said:

Tonight we are going to meet the young Indian guy to arrange when and where he is going to fuck my wife.They have been texting dirty talk for a few weeks .I feel nervous because it will be the first time she has fucked anyone else since we have been married, any advice?

Hi 

Only serious

I am half local and half turkish , 180 cm and 75 kg , handsome and , young,educated, tall,athletic,with attractive personality,decent,clean and charming 28 year old guy living in Dubai.

Have nothing more to discribe myself like others do as speaks about it..if you likes to spice up your sex life or see your wife/gf have a good time with me or would like to join in 3some...lemme know...or if u likes to see ( erotic massage ) to wife/gf and watching her with a stranger , thats me..

If you interested Contact me pls

• CuckoldFart featured this topic
  • 1 month later...

Been a long time as we are always busy but last night my wife boyfriend as I now call him came to our house, she told me to go out of the way somewhere and don't come back until I text you.She had seen him early when she went to get a takeaway, some other guy hit on her and she thinks that he got a little jealous because later that evening they were texting and was telling her what he wanted to do to her, so she text back  come on over to ours now thinking he wouldn't be able to,okay I'm on my way only got half an hour was the reply at this point she told me to go so I gave her kiss told her to have fun and left.A few minutes later his car pulled up outside our house I could see this as our house is very isolated with many buildings where I work a few yards away.After about ten minutes curiosity got the better of me so I went closer to see if I could see anything, she had conveniently left the curtains open and I could see them making out on the settie kissing like teenagers,i could see other movements that she told me later was him fingering her pussy whilst she was giving him a handjob.Thay didn't fuck as he had to get back to work, once again I was disappointed but she told me later whilst performing her second handjob within an hour they are making plans to meet in a hotel for a few hours then she will return to me with the cream pie that I have been craving for.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Sloppy, How is it progressing ?   I used to be excluded from the house when my wife wanted to fuck, it allows your mind to wander as you wonder just what she is doing with her man ........... so erotic, and she is totally out of your control.