CuckoldFart.com

Are you Bi and does your wife know? Has she feminized you?

wannabecreampielicker

I wish I could tell my wife how much I enjoy cock when I am horny... sucking, getting fucked, being fem/subservient is all so hot but I only can do it on the LD and it is rare.

I yearn to be a sissy cuck but alas... I cannot even get her to 1st base (fantasizing about it during sex)

Doe your wife like to see you fucked by or servicing her bull... or other men?  Or is she pretty put off by it all?

I think the hottest moment I ever had was I put her bra on in front of her (I had been smelling it, she knows I love her smells) and she gave me a blow job... hottest ever, felt like such a closet fag (good wise)

(And yes, this feels VERY GOOD ADMITTING PUBLICLY  to my friends)

Cuckold Tests

14 minutes ago, arabbull4y said:

Offering a link with zero description that turns out to be a download with no description at all is pretty bad net manners... boarders well into slimey hacker intent so... just saying.  Hopefully I am wrong but considering it is a new member "just registered" I would strongly recommend nobody open or use that link  (IT professional here)

(Spill my guts and get that)

I am bi, but my wife doesn't know. I have always gone down on after she has been fucked and she is fine with that. I have licked her while she was being fucked and she was OK with it, but made it clear that she isn't happy with anymore than that.

I have sucked off guys while she has been occupied in another room and a few times have even been fucked, by her bulls, but not when she is there

30 minutes ago, Sigma5 said:

I am bi, but my wife doesn't know. I have always gone down on after she has been fucked and she is fine with that. I have licked her while she was being fucked and she was OK with it, but made it clear that she isn't happy with anymore than that.

I have sucked off guys while she has been occupied in another room and a few times have even been fucked, by her bulls, but not when she is there

Ha... must be pure ecstasy having some well hung dudes around expecting some sex... and she is a little busy.

If you get caught... "Honey I just wanted them nice and hard for you!"  "Just call me your fluffer cuckold from now on... I mean, everyone should share their toys right?"

Still... I can't imagine anything more thrilling seeing my wife get fucked silly from a big cock... she has multiple orgasms so well once she gets going and it is a site to see.

• Like 1

It is truly amazing what we will do when we are properly motivated (whatever that is) and the little head takes over the decisions.  I am shocked sometimes what I want to do or have done, when I am not horny and looking back.  Weird to be a "normal guy" one minute and even be a bit taken back by the Bi/faggoty/sissy/feminized/submissive cum slut I can be.  Even more confusing is trying to separate or understand the two when they are crossing over so often.

I would just love to see her cumming like crazy on a big cock and for her to watch/approve/enjoy watch me getting fucked or sucking would be the ultimate turn on... then again I finally cum in my hand and chicken out, AGAIN, on eating my own cum and then wonder what I was thinking in the first place.

Part of my issue is that my wife will never go along with cuckolding me or any other sexual fantasies that are "out of the norm" due to her Spiritual beliefs... ones I share but struggle with... I think there is room to fudge the line a little?  (LOL... not as much as I would like)

Either way... I don't think I will hear "Oh honey his cock is so big and is making cum like crazy... he feels so much better than you, I want him to fill me up with his hot cum" or "Yeah, suck that cock you little faggot... or you love taking up your man pussy don't you?  You fucking slut!"  (Writing this part actually made my little useless dickette hard)

But a little weirdo can dream right?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wannabecreampielicker said:

It is truly amazing what we will do when we are properly motivated (whatever that is) and the little head takes over the decisions.  I am shocked sometimes what I want to do or have done, when I am not horny and looking back.  Weird to be a "normal guy" one minute and even be a bit taken back by the Bi/faggoty/sissy/feminized/submissive cum slut I can be.  Even more confusing is trying to separate or understand the two when they are crossing over so often.

I would just love to see her cumming like crazy on a big cock and for her to watch/approve/enjoy watch me getting fucked or sucking would be the ultimate turn on... then again I finally cum in my hand and chicken out, AGAIN, on eating my own cum and then wonder what I was thinking in the first place.

Part of my issue is that my wife will never go along with cuckolding me or any other sexual fantasies that are "out of the norm" due to her Spiritual beliefs... ones I share but struggle with... I think there is room to fudge the line a little?  (LOL... not as much as I would like)

Either way... I don't think I will hear "Oh honey his cock is so big and is making cum like crazy... he feels so much better than you, I want him to fill me up with his hot cum" or "Yeah, suck that cock you little faggot... or you love taking up your man pussy don't you?  You fucking slut!"  (Writing this part actually made my little useless dickette hard)

But a little weirdo can dream right?

Maybe one day she will do a lot more than you wish she said.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wannabecreampielicker said:

She is 65 yo so I fear the age/decline of desire may have a negative effect for any hope of experimenting.  I am younger and have always been a horn dog anyway so...

2 minutes ago, wannabecreampielicker said:

She is 65 yo so I fear the age/decline of desire may have a negative effect for any hope of experimenting.  I am younger and have always been a horn dog anyway so...

Oh Ok.but still hope for The best