CuckoldFart.com

Ya just gotta love how things work out sometimes! Looks like I have a sexy new hotwife...slut...to play with! Meet Abbie!

DomBull4U

His wife/ MY slut!

That's the way I have told cuck wannabe ausstag to be thinking of his wife, Abbie.

His wife/ MY slut Abbie.

ausstag...this could be Abbie...getting ready to come spend an afternoon as my slut...spending the afternoon getting fucked. 

She could be showing you her outfit...asking if you thought I would like it or not.

What's not to like? The outfit shows off Abbie's curves nicely. Her top doesn't reveal her cleavage (like a lot of Abbie's tops do). But the top is tight enough that it shows how busty Abbie is...any man that sees her will be thinking...damn, those look like some nice, big tits!. Those pants are nice-n-tight too! Gonna be fun peeling her out of those!

Perfect outfit for a casual afternoon fuck date! 

Send her over, ausstag!

DomBull4U

SmartSelect_20200517-113018_Gallery.thumb.jpg.b3927c55471e75ca1ce283ebdd5a8bc1 (1).jpg

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Another pic of his wife/MY slut Abbie!

I told wannabe cuck ausstag that as a cuck, he would be expected to take pics of his wife as she was getting ready to come fuck me...whether she was coming to visit me or if I was going to come pick her up for our "date".

He sent this to see if that's what I wanted from him.

Perfect! Abbie, fresh from a nice relaxing bath...slipped into a sexy lace pull over...and then laid down for a while thinking about the fun she would soon be having. Thinking about the fun...and playing with her pussy a little as she did!

This is a pic ausstag took of his wife looking for something appropriate to wear to please her DomBull.

Good job, ausstag! Can't wait to see what she finally decides to wear. I'm sure it will be fun to undress her!

Thanks for sharing your wife with me!

DomBull4U

20200710_181434.thumb.jpg.8aa66ec0c4d1951b99fb0d487e8e5a57 (1).jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

His wife/ MY slut!

That's the way I have told cuck wannabe ausstag to be thinking of his wife, Abbie.

His wife/ MY slut Abbie.

ausstag...this could be Abbie...getting ready to come spend an afternoon as my slut...spending the afternoon getting fucked. 

She could be showing you her outfit...asking if you thought I would like it or not.

What's not to like? The outfit shows off Abbie's curves nicely. Her top doesn't reveal her cleavage (like a lot of Abbie's tops do). But the top is tight enough that it shows how busty Abbie is...any man that sees her will be thinking...damn, those look like some nice, big tits!. Those pants are nice-n-tight too! Gonna be fun peeling her out of those!

Perfect outfit for a casual afternoon fuck date! 

Send her over, ausstag!

DomBull4U

SmartSelect_20200517-113018_Gallery.thumb.jpg.b3927c55471e75ca1ce283ebdd5a8bc1 (1).jpg

Perfect size

• 3 months later...

My cuck friend ausstag got in touch with me the other day...and it had been a while since we've connected. A lot of my cuck friends get in touch with me around this time of the year. They send along their good wishes for the holidays...and some...MOST...include a few pics of their sexy slutwives. Things get busy this time of year...and I think some of my cuck friends want to make sure that I keep their wives in mind...as we head into the New Year. 

Anyway, ausstag got in touch...and he sent along a few nice, new pics of his sexy wife. ausstag's wife...Abbie...is a lovely woman...a hot-n-sexy milf. Abbie is a bit shy these days about posing for pics. But...it's turning summer down under in the land of Oz...and Abbie tends to wear more reveling clothes during the hotter, summer months. Since Abbie won't pose...and since ausstag has a strong desire to share his wife with me...I have him sneak pics of his wife and share those with me. 😁

Like I said, ausstag sent me a few verrry nice pics...new pics...and I was hoping to post them here...and share them with everyone. Unfortunately they seem to be in a format that isn't accepted here at cf. I tried to convert the files...but no luck with doing that. YET. Still working on it.

These pics have been posted before...but sexy Abs is worth a look...so a few re-posts for us all to enjoy. I think they show off my cuck friends handiwork nicely. Keep it up, ausstag! (the pic taking...lol)

And of course they also show off how hot and sexy Abbie is! Love that curvy body! Nice big tits...and a nice...full...ASS!

Good job, cucky! Keep 'em coming...and I'll try and get those hot, new pics posted.

Thanks...and cheers!

DomBull4U 

20170224_194000.thumb.jpg.7fcf7761aa98ef8e93e800b29563fe51.jpg

20200822_213325.thumb.jpg.74424a8fbc500773fa7a51cd4c3e8b5a.jpg.6bcdc438594d5943731b86ffa53fd0a8.jpg

20171009_145012.thumb.jpg.4ba402dd2d487cf9b6bb771bbf36d64d.jpg

• Like 3

On 9/1/2020 at 10:45 AM, DomBull4U said:

Another pic of his wife/MY slut Abbie!

I told wannabe cuck ausstag that as a cuck, he would be expected to take pics of his wife as she was getting ready to come fuck me...whether she was coming to visit me or if I was going to come pick her up for our "date".

He sent this to see if that's what I wanted from him.

Perfect! Abbie, fresh from a nice relaxing bath...slipped into a sexy lace pull over...and then laid down for a while thinking about the fun she would soon be having. Thinking about the fun...and playing with her pussy a little as she did!

This is a pic ausstag took of his wife looking for something appropriate to wear to please her DomBull.

Good job, ausstag! Can't wait to see what she finally decides to wear. I'm sure it will be fun to undress her!

Thanks for sharing your wife with me!

DomBull4U

20200710_181434.thumb.jpg.8aa66ec0c4d1951b99fb0d487e8e5a57 (1).jpg

Magnifique 

• 4 weeks later...

His wife/MY slut!

That's how I told ausstag I wanted him to think of his wife. And that IS how he thinks of her!

Just after New Years, ausstag sent me a few new pics of his sexy wife Abbie. Unfortunately she has to be in a very special mood to actually pose for pics...in a special mood, and maybe with the help of a few glasses of wine to help her get into that mood.

But ausstag wants her to be one of my sluts so badly, that he "sneaks" pics of his wife and shares them with me. Abbie is a sexy, curvy woman...and ausstag knows I love her big ass...and of course her nice, big tits! So when he can he sneaks pics of her to share with me!

ausstag visited my info page a few hours ago. He didn't leave a message...but I think I know what he wants. What he NEEDS!

I think ausstag has "cuck fever"! He is having that yearning to see his wife ex-posed...and used.

Sure, he could always post the pics himself...but it's more fun for a cuck to share his wife's pics with someone...like a DomBull...and then have that Dom ex-pose his wife. It let's him experience that loss of control that some cucks enjoy.

So here she is ausstag. 

Great pic of her wearing those tights...stretched very tight, and showing off her thong underneath.

It's a new year cucky...looking forward to another year of your wife being my slut?

I am! Thanks for sharing her....and keep those pics coming!

DomBull4U

20201231_120507.thumb.jpg.79895fa9cfcfc4f6ef0279b7cf8459bf.jpg

• Like 1

Here's some other pics of Abbie wearing those tights she fills out so nicely.

Older pics, but still nice. 

So Abbie likes to wear those tights out when she goes shopping. Kinda sexy...and...a little slutty! I'm sure a few butt lovers have followed her around  on some of her shopping trips!

I love seeing her pink thong underneath!

😁

DomBull4U

6a2650ce-10c5-4435-9a08-cd4c1008a38c.jpg.8774214337c51e90fad993a921adf984.jpg

20131120_144658.thumb.jpg.ee415df9da2a509b1cafe881f0bd33f4.jpg

20200901_122415.thumb.jpg.f04da551b012151a7b50e55f7605baf8.jpg

• Like 1

I've told you about my cuck wannabe, ausstag's "homework assignment". 

But let me recap...ausstag got in touch with me a while back. He has shared his with with others...years ago. But their lives changed...and they dont get the chance to "play" with others like they used to. 

But ausstag finds himself having strong desires to be a cuck hubby and see his sexy wife Abbie being used...and being another man's dirty slut. And that is why he contacted me. 

ausstag shared a few pics with me of his wife being naughty and posing naked. Some of those pics can be seen at the start of this thread! 

Unfortunately, ausstag's wife wont pose naked for pics much these days. Only on very rare occasions. So what I have ausstag doing...is "sneaking" pics of his wife to share with me. I have him trying to catch his wife in revealing outfits. His challenge is to sneak the pics and not get caught by his wife.

ausstag sent me a few messages lately...and included some pics. Some of his pics are hotter than others...but the important tbing is that he keeps trying.

This pic is not one of ausstag's better efforts. And he apologized to me when he sent it. His wife. Abbie, has a nice...big...full...ass...that I like. She often wears tights which really shows off her nice big butt nicely. 

Like I said...this isn't one of ausstag's better efforts. But I give him credit for trying.

ausstag really does try his best to please me and capture my slut Abbie looking hot-n-sexy.

And I do appreciate that ausstag aologized for this pic not being up to par!

Thank you ausstag! You are trying to please and that's the main thing.

Keep at it!

DomBull4U

20201228_111813.thumb.jpg.8a2005d68b80f97127055e701ef06ce8.jpg

• Like 1

ausstag also sent this one at the same time...and he apologized for it also.

Again, not the hottest pic...but slut Abbie has some nice tits to go with that big ass of hers! And this pic shows some nice cleavage. Abbie may pose naked only on special occasons these days...but she certainly isn't afraid to wear scoop neck blouses or shirts with a deep vee that show off her tits a little bit! Abbie's no prude...there's still a naughty slut inside her that needs to come out and play from time to time.

Seeing Abbie's tits brought a little smile to my face, ausstag.

You are doing a good job wannabe!

Keep trying!

DomBull4U

20201124_214959.jpg.b61396c15ab48295248fd5799434a595.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 years later...