CuckoldFart.com

Ya just gotta love how things work out sometimes! Looks like I have a sexy new hotwife...slut...to play with! Meet Abbie!

DomBull4U

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Another sexy wife...that a cuck hubby wants to share with me!

First...some background.

About a week ago, I showed a few pics of a sexy wife...rjhsteel's wife....and I mentioned a few things that I enjoyed about her....namely her nice tits for one thing. Or is that two things?Lol...anyway, let's not get sidetracked. I also mentioned some things I wanted to do with her. 

Another husband liked that post...and said he did on the thread. His name was ausstag. 

I sent him a message to say thanks...and that I was glad he enjoyed the post.

I also hinted that he might like the same thing for his wife.

A day or two later I was surprised to hear back from ausstag. Pleasantly surprised!

His message back was short...and to the point. 

"Yes. Yes, DomBull I would like it very much if my wife was a slut for another man."

Sooooo....

• Like 2

Cuckold Tests

Soooo...naturally I got back in touch with ausstag. Naturally!

When I got back in touch with ausstag...before we'd even chatted much...he sent me the pic below.

He sent the pic and I told him how hot-and-sexy his wife was.

He told me he was glad I liked her...and said he hoped that I found her "slut material".

Things were getting interesting.....looks like I had made a new friend...and was on my way to scoring a sexy new wife...soon-to-be slut! 

I liked where this was headed!

1506c2b8-0857-4439-8d89-79dbd4973b23.webp

• Like 2

Not long after that first pic...ausstag sent me two more.

To give me a little hint of what Abbie had to offer.

And obviously she has a lot to offer...and obviously this naughty, hot wife was slut material!

Definitely...slut material!

ausstag...you want your sexy wife to be slut material for me...that is not going to be a problem!

DomBull4U

6a2650ce-10c5-4435-9a08-cd4c1008a38c.jpg.8774214337c51e90fad993a921adf984 (2).jpg

fad3c090-27ab-4fc1-8f88-98fc79e723ae.webp

• Like 5

Whoa! Look at that sh*t!

ausstag....Only a very naughty wifey goes out shopping like that. Not sure what she was shopping for...but it might have been cock!

When I first saw this pic...I just saw Ab's nice, full ass. Just a nice, curvy, full ass...in some very tight tights! 

And then I noticed the thong!

Takes the naughtiness of the pic to a whole new level. 

That's the way a true cock-whore goes out on the prowl!

Slut material? Uhhh...YEAH!

ausstag....your wife/MY slut!

How's that sound to ya? Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Lovin' Abbie so far, hubby!

Thanks for sharing!

DomBull4U

6a2650ce-10c5-4435-9a08-cd4c1008a38c.jpg.8774214337c51e90fad993a921adf984 (2).jpg

• Like 5

ausstag...more of your naughty wife out doing some shopping! 

Giving everyone a nice look at her ass...shown nicely in those tights. Stretched nice-n-tight...filled with sweet, sweet ASS!

I bet the little whore's pussy got wet...as she strutted around...casually bending over to look at items...knowing a bunch of hard dicks were probably following her around.

Gotta love a naughty married housewife...that doesn't mind being a bit of a slut in public!

ausatag...your wife should get a t-shirt to wear...one that says "Got ASS?"

She does! Love it!

DomBull4U

20131120_144658.thumb.jpg.ee415df9da2a509b1cafe881f0bd33f4.jpg

1388023627968.webp

• Like 3

once ausstag showed me his wife looking sexy in her lavender bra...and teased me with a shot of wifey's nice cleavage...

and once I told him I definitely found her to be good slut material.

He was pleased...and was happy that I wanted to make her one of my sluts!

1506c2b8-0857-4439-8d89-79dbd4973b23.webp fad3c090-27ab-4fc1-8f88-98fc79e723ae.webp

• Like 3

So I told ausstag...ok then, if she's gonna be one of my sluts...let's see some T & A!

That bra is sexy...but I wanted to see my new playthings tits!

So I told ausstag...let's see those tits!

ausstag didn't waste any time...he sent along a couple of nice pics of his wife's nice, FULL tits!

09373a61-6b2a-48d4-8302-10023ea95088.webp 20170205_202504.webp

• Like 3

When ausstag showed me this pic of his wife's nice tits while she was trying to cool off her hot body in that little pool...

I asked him...

How'd you like to see Abbie sucking off a man standing in that pool....standing right in front of her?

and ausstag admitted he would fucking love it!

Guess he wants his neighbors to know what a slut she is!

DomBull4U

52f7493a-7ed6-4e45-a4ce-7ea57c312504.webp

• Like 3

ausstag...I can't get over this pic of Abbie's tits. She looks soooo fucking hot in this pic...showing off her big tits like that. That's the kind of pose a dirty, cock-loving, slut wife uses to tease and tempt other men. 

If I were there, she would definitely have my attention. She would also get fucked!

You said you'd love it if your wife Abbie was a slut for another man...well, you'd get your wish!  

Those big tits would get pawed and manhandled...and then when she was riding my cock, my face would be all up in those tits. She could tit slap me...while I tried to catch one of her nipples in my mouth to nibble and suck on!

All with you watching!

You said you wanted to see it!

Careful what you wish for...that's what they say!

DomBull4U

20140208_165656 (1).webp

• Like 3

ausstag...you want to be a cuck hubby...want to watch your wife being a slut for another man.

How about this? Your pretty, curvy, sexy wife...getting fucked...right in that little pool. Hope your yard is pretty big and you don't have nosey neighbors.....because after teasing me with her big tits, your whore wife just might find her getting her bathing suit bottoms pulled down...and that plump little ass of hers slapped a few times until she got on her knees, and hiked that ass up and spread her legs until her pussy was available and ready to take some dick!

I'd fuck her so hard, we might splash that little pool dry!

DomBull4U

20140208_173851.webp

• Like 4

Gotta love that ass!

ausstag...your wife looks sexy...and dirty laying there like that.

Those sweet cheeks look pretty damn yummy in her sexy lace panties...especially with them pulled up into the crack of her ass the way they are!

I can't wait to get that ass of Abbie's in my hands...so I can make her the slut you want to see her be! My slut!

Your wife/MY slut! Right hubby?

DomBull4U

20171009_145012.thumb.jpg.79254cf1e89f9403262fd09087e7a761.jpg

• Like 9

ausstag....oh yeah! Ohhhh yeaaah!

Now that's how a good slut should show off her ass! In a thong...so all that "phat" ass is on full display!

And I do mean on full display. That string of her thong running right through the crack of her ass. She could be butt-ass naked...and she wouldn't be showing any more ass than she is in that string-thong! That just makes it dirtier...sluttier.

More proof that Abbie is definitely slut material. 

How about I I pulled that thong aside and used a couple of fingers to finger fuck her...gotta give those sweet cheeks a fun, playful swat or two...just to make her back that big ass up onto my fingers, so she could take 'em deep!. How'd you like to see Abbie spread those butt cheeks w-i-d-e open...just so I could jack off and drop a big load right into her ass crack and right onto her A-hole!

Is that the kind of slut you want to see her be?

DomBull4U

20140127_164811.webp

• Like 4

How about a little more ass from Abbie? From my slut Abbie! 

Here's Ab's sweet cheeks in those same rose colored panties that she wore under her tights when she was on her little slutty shopping trip! Fucking whore had to be cruising for cock!

ausstag...that's Abbie's hubby...sent me a note a while ago...thanking me for making Abbie one of my sluts. He said it was humil-iating seeing her ex-posed and used and talked about the way I do. But he also said he found it exciting and arousing to read my post.

Spoken like a true cuck, ausstag. Wear those cuck horns proudly!

DomBull4U

6a2650ce-10c5-4435-9a08-cd4c1008a38c.jpg.8774214337c51e90fad993a921adf984 (3).jpg

20130810_113148 (1).webp

• Like 2

Lol...here's one that cuck hubby, ausstag sent me...my slut Abbie in the shower.

ausstag...is that one you took of Abbie after I was done using her...and sent her back home to you? After I had given her a good cum-bath...she probably needed a shower.

You wouldn't want to see her hot, curvy body splattered with my cum, would you?.....lol!

DomBull4U

17ce63da-6cdb-4608-8050-8c4424cd4fcd.webp

• Like 2

One more of Abbie....showin' off her hot, sexy, curvy body. Wearing those rose colored panties again! I like 'em! That's a good color for her! 

I'll have to remember she likes rose color...when I give her a fun spanking sometime! Turn those fat-ass butt cheeks a nice rosey red! 

I love how she's doing that "I'm shy...cover up bit. I'm not buying the shy routine. Not the way she was bent over showin' off her tits in that bikini.

I'd have to tell her...Abbie? What's with the cover-up? Those are some fine-ass tits, baby! You better move those fuckin' arms outta the way...or I'm gonna do it! Get those tits out..now!

DomBull4U

758e7134-8f74-46ee-b7ea-870231f7d1ae.webp 20140208_165656 (1).webp

• Like 2

21 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

Gotta love that ass!

ausstag...your wife looks sexy...and dirty laying there like that.

Those sweet cheeks look pretty damn yummy in her sexy lace panties...especially with them pulled up into the crack of her ass the way they are!

I can't wait to get that ass of Abbie's in my hands...so I can make her the slut you want to see her be! My slut!

Your wife/MY slut! Right hubby?

DomBull4U

20171009_145012.thumb.jpg.79254cf1e89f9403262fd09087e7a761.jpg

Fuck ya nice!!🔥🔥🔥

• Like 2

ausstag...nice!

Is that how you want Abbie to dress when I stop by to use my new slut?

I like it...sexy as hell. Shows off her tits nicely, doesn't it? Those big nipples poking right out. Big HARD nipples too, aren't they? Easy access tits too! I'm going to enjoy pushing that top down and letting those big, full, round tits pop out! It's going to be fun. Going to be even more fun popping those hard nipples into my mouth! Yummy....mmmmmm!

ausstag...you are going to enjoy seeing me use Abbie as one of my dirty sluts.

Almost as much fun as I'll be having using her!

Thanks for sharing your wife with me!

DomBull4U

757c737e-80eb-4480-a842-8664700a3b91.thumb.jpg.3b2c7a92c09a30a8019cb8266ce8cc5f.jpg

• Like 3

My new little cuck friend...ausstag... is taking to his new life as a cuck hubby nicely. He admited that he was nervous about his wife becoming a slut for another man....but he sent me a nice note saying he was happy that his wife Abbie was a slut for me!

I told him I wanted to see more of Abbie in that tight, sexy...slutty dress she was wearing. The one thst showed off her tits and hard nipples so nicely.

ausstag said he only had a few of Abbie in that dress...and here they are.

Those big fucking tits are just begging to be groped, aren't they?

A nice DomBull manhandling is what those tits need!

ausstag...keep offering Abbie to just like you are doing...just a like a good cuck hubby should!

Thanks

DomBull4U

a196cbde-ac2f-461f-b1b4-893db724b877.thumb.jpg.c7726dc33ca06166f65e712fe0755ca2.jpg

757c737e-80eb-4480-a842-8664700a3b91.thumb.jpg.0cac7b24e44b3768b0dac30d701a538a.jpg

88447d66-a7d6-4086-bc5d-a66a3cd20c2e.thumb.jpg.41af417be8d5f59242fd98304d244a92.jpg

• Like 4

ausstag...your wife/my slut...being a good slut...doing what she's told....

When I told her..."get those tits out, slut!" She simply said..."yes Sir".

She's definitely slut material, ausstag!

Your pretty...big tit wife...Abbie! My slut!

You love it, don't you ausstag!

DomBull4U

65866d71-b14a-423f-8632-b606ee02535a.thumb.jpg.06d77e86823e98fe220d211cae2e9f7f.jpg

• Like 6

Nccouple8283...my new slut Abbie does have some nice tits, doesn't she. 

Full and round...a little bit floppy...and saggy...but in a very sexy, slutty, milfy way! They're just yummy tits that make you want to suck them and play with them!

When Abbie's cuck husband sent me the pic of her wearing that dress that hugged and showed off her tits and hard nipples...I told him I wanted more of his wife/MY slut in that dress...and I wanted some of her out of it. He responded by sending me that one pic of Abbie with her tits ex-posed. And he said that one pic of her in that dress with her tits ex-posed was all he had.

Just one pic with those pretty tits ex-posed? Doesn't make sense does it. Lol...ausstag is going to have to learn that I can be a little demanding when it comes to pics...and he's going to have to do a better job. But being a cuck hubby is a new experience for him...so naturally there will be a period of learning that we will go through.  But I have to say, he IS learning...and he is TRYING to be a good cuck hubby. But he is new...and he's sometimes a little nervous about sharing his wife. But he's also very excited about sharing her as well. All quite normal...as I have told him.

So anyway...after he had only one pic of his wife in that dress with her tits ex-posed....I told him that it didn't necessarily have to be with her wearing that particular dress. I told him that the main thing I wanted was to see his wife, Abbie's tits! 

And he came through....first he sent a nice teasing shot...of Abbie with her tits partially ex-posed.

Nice...but still not quite what I had in mind.

DomBull4U

c61cc86a-a06d-4c65-948c-03ffd1583134.webp

• Like 1

btw Nccouple8283...thanks for your comment about my new slut Abbie's ex-posed tits. Glad you enjoyed seeing them! I enjoyed showing them off!

ausstag has told me that it excites him when I showoff his wife...and others comment about her. He enjoys that cuck feeling he gets when others enjoy seeing his wife ex-posed... mixed with the shame he feels at sharing her.  Typical cuck feeling.

ausstag is on that "cuck roller coaster" ride!

Buckle up ausstag! Enjoy the ride!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

Here's a couple of more that ausstag sent me...

These are more of what I had in mind when I told him show me his wife's tits. These are more to my liking!

Like I said....ausstag is new to this...but I think he's coming along nicely.

ausstag...these are much better. Good job, cucky!

Thank you...and keep up the good work!

DomBull4U

ceec6376-f063-441c-9603-e47180ef1293.webp 20191109_092826.webp

• Like 3