CuckoldFart.com

bbc for your wife ?

Guest truckerx

Cuckold Dating - Signup here

Cuckold Tests

Lately she's been telling me she's not in the mood. I'm really horny lately. The courts can let me get out of my marrige if she is caught cheating but if it's with a black guy it would make me look racist. Plus she is 2 months pregnant. What if she has a dark skinned baby? I invested and saved up a lot of money because I always wanted to have a big family of 7 kids. I was rasied Catholic.

I can't get this off of my mind. If she is cheating on me with black men what can I legally do?! I think I'd be stuck because I can't take a black guy on and the courts might side with the black guy and my wife if I divorce her. I could loose my house. Man this stinks! How do I know if she's cheating on me with a black guy?

Lately she's been telling me she's not in the mood. I'm really horny lately. The courts can let me get out of my marrige if she is caught cheating but if it's with a black guy it would make me look racist. Plus she is 2 months pregnant. What if she has a dark skinned baby? I invested and saved up a lot of money because I always wanted to have a big family of 7 kids. I was rasied Catholic.

Joe, apparently you're more concerned of her cheating on you with a black guy and having a dark skinned baby. What if she's cheating on you with a white guy and you have a white skinned baby??

If she is cheating on me with a white guy than I am not out gunned by a hung black guy. I can beat him to a pulp and get out of paying child support. Or maybe the baby is mine but if he or she has dark skin than he isn't mine since we are both white. What would the courts say if I try to divorce her when she has a black baby?

Last night I came home from work early. I found my best friend Jonsie (he's black) having sex with my wife. I felt really hurt and anxious and said some things I'm not too proud of. I called the police and two white cops showed up. Officer John looked to be in his 30's and another younger late teenage looking kid. They put me in handcuffs instead! Jones told them that I treatened him. He also tried to take a leak on me but the cops stopped him. He told the cops that I ruined his night with my wife. The cops told him point blank that he should go again at it tomorrow and he should bring more black men with him. I was thinking "where am I right now?".

The cops took me outside and let him continue to use my wife. They explained to me that they are on a quota for arresting for white guys esp. for racism. Told me that they could convict me of a hate crime and testify against me. He also explained to me that they aren't arresting as many black men for drugs or sleeping with a white mans wife. He explained to me that it's more common than ever and it's making America into more of a melting pot. They want to make a better immagine of themselves by supporting it instead of trying to stop it. Then he told me to go for a drive for a few hours and tomorrow night don't be here. He said he would send a patrol car over and if I cause any trouble he will have me arrested for a hate crime and testify against me. The younger cop he was with called me a racist. He peed on the side of my car and then they wouldn't pull out of my drive way until I drove off.

I believe he did not arrest me because he expects me to stick around and support this. I feel like I'm in a whole new world or something. Like the twilight zone.

^this clown has to be trolling- u couldn't be that dumb.  U said yourself u had a lil dick, run along now.  

His posts have given me the biggest laugh I've had in ages!  What an imagination!

Seriously though he is a complete tit and we should just ignore him till he goes away.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I've had the pleasure of watching my wife take hundreds of black cocks over the years, from the first time i met her and she was having a train pulled on her by a dozen or so black guys to a steady stream of black cocks - and cum - that have been up her during our life together.

She is not exclusively black, had her fair share of white guys too, but cant remember a time she ever turned down the chance of a black dicking.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...