CuckoldFart.com

bbc for your wife ?

Guest truckerx

CUCKOLD TEST

My wife had her first strange cock almost three years ago and yes it was black! An old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin, had the delightful pleasure of introducing Pam to black cock. I anxiously watched as Edwin placed Pam's la derrière on some pillows as she lay on the bed. He then placed himself between her spread legs on his knees, held her right waist in his left hand, his massive black cock in his right hand and guided it to her then elevated hot wanton wet and horny pussy! That was a sight to behold. Yes he went in bareback and unloaded in her numerous times throughout that first night. I stopped counting how many orgasms Pam had at somewhere in excess of fifteen! As they say, the rest is history and a good time was had by all!

• Like 5

She was able to take the majority of his cock in her throat but not all. He was just too big for her. The second pic is him giving her the last few drops of cum before he left to pick up his wife from the beauty parlor after he left 4 loads inside my girlfriend. 

Did he keep on pushing until she gagged?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello my name is Joe. I'm new to all of this cuckolding stuff. I'm a Catholic Conservative Republican white man trying to make an honest living. At the gym a few hung black guys were making small penis comments about me and then one of them asked me nicely if he can have sex with my wife. They were talking about how sexy my blonde wife is. I told them outright no but it gave me a boner and I don't understand why. Instead of getting very angry I was feeling helpless and horny. Then over the last month and a half I found a total of 3 pairs of boxers in our bed. I wear white fruit of the loom briefs. That's all I own.

My wife is pregnant for the first time. She became pregnant 2 months ago. I was really happy when I found out about it but now I'm starting to wonder if it's even mine.

• Like 2

I can't get this off of my mind. If she is cheating on me with black men what can I legally do?! I think I'd be stuck because I can't take a black guy on and the courts might side with the black guy and my wife if I divorce her. I could loose my house. Man this stinks! How do I know if she's cheating on me with a black guy?