CuckoldFart.com

Hubcuckwb...sexy wife Kristin

DomBull4U

If there is anything good to come out of the changes to the chatroom here at cuckfart...(there isn't...the chat room pretty much sucks...isn't used much anymore at all)

but if there is anything good to come from the changes to the chat...it's that some of my old cuck hubby friends have been getting in touch with me personally...asking how I have been, where I have been, etc...but mainly getting in touch because they miss me using their wives....and ex-posing them in the chatroom!

hubcuckwb is a good example. He sent me a message earlier...saying he wished he could see me standing behind his sexy wife, Kristen...my arms wrapped around her with my hands holding her beneath her breasts...and grinning at him with a shit-eating grin while he took a pic of me holding his wife.

OK...that all sounds good to me.

hubcuckwb...thanks for the pic...thanks for offering me your wife...sharing her with me....and thanks for thinking of me with my arms wrapped around her.

DomBull4U

14.jpg.518adbfb606803f357b873f8f6d31632.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TEST

hubcuckwb...

Just one thing hub. Standing behind her...with my arms wrapped around her...ok, love that.

But my hands holding her...beneath her breasts????

Why not with my hands feeling her fucking tits! Maybe even reaching inside her top to play with her hard nipples!

Now we're talking shit-eating grin!

😁

DomBull4U

15.thumb.jpg.0d6d5198734ca84e8a3e9fe723a6e44e.jpg

• Like 4

hubcuckwb got in touch again tonight. He sent along this nice pic of his wife!

I think this one show's off how nice his wife's tits are!

hubcuck said he'd love to see my hands on his wife, Kristen...on her tits, feeling them in public.

Hub also asked if I would like to be holding his naked wife in my arms in a hotel room. Me standing behind her, with my arms around her...her tits in my hands. Her nipples being teased...and tweaked...pinched and stretched...and twisted...

With me enjoying playing with her tits...and also enjoying that I was doing it right in front of him...as he sat watching me use her...and making her mine! One of MY sluts!

Yes hubcuckwb...YES!

YES,...absolutely! I would definitely enjoy your wife...definitely enjoy making her one of my sluts!

Hope you enjoy watching!

DomBull4U

16.thumb.jpg.1f9e9f280da7c15a94b01a6e731cd0f4.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DomBull4U said:

hubcuck said he'd love to see my hands on his wife, Kristen...on her tits, feeling them in public.

Hub also asked if I would like to be holding his naked wife in my arms in a hotel room. Me standing behind her, with my arms around her...her tits in my hands. Her nipples being teased...and tweaked...pinched and stretched...and twisted...

With me enjoying playing with her tits...and also enjoying that I was doing it right in front of him...as he sat watching me use her...and making her mine! One of MY sluts!

Yes hubcuckwb...YES!

YES,...absolutely! I would definitely enjoy your wife...definitely enjoy making her one of my sluts!

Hope you enjoy watching!

DomBull4U

DomBull, please put your warm cum inside her pussy. I would love to see her cervix eating your cum drop by drop.

6 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

Yes hubcuckwb...YES!

Hope you enjoy watching!

DomBull4U

Nice hot wife she needs my big dick and cum in her 

• Like 1