CuckoldFart.com

so close

ccuckold

we are now so close to having another man enjoy Cathy.  We have been talking about it for some time...Cathy started by having her pics posted on another site and enjoying the comments of what  would be done to her. we watched videos of wives being used by other guys and boy did she get wet when watching them. Next we went o the naturist beach  and she loved being watched by guys when she stripped off...now when we go out she rarely wears a bra...

we have talked about her teasing another guy, playing with him and then going all the way. She responds when we are in bed but still finds it difficult to imagine it happening .I need help to reassure her that she is still attractive and that it wouldn't  be difficult to find another guy.

any comments that would help would be gratefully received

mine all mine.jpg

24606049.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TEST

• 1 year later...

ccuckold...sounds like you and your sexy wife are on the verge of taking that last big step...her being with another man.

You sound like an eager, excited cuckwannabe...just dying to see Kathy enjoying the attention of another man....and watching her respond to him...eventually with Kathy letting another man enjoy sexually! Kathy sounds excited for this to happen too...but she also seems a little nervous about it. Quite natural.

I think it's great to the two of you are exploring the cuckold lifestyle the way you have been doing. Watching videos....her posing and posting pics...and enjoying the comments...being more daring in public, showing her body etc.

Good luck to you both...someone is going to get very lucky to enjoy her sexy mature woman's body!

Hope you will keep us posted...and share some pics maybe.

Regards

DomBull4U