CuckoldFart.com

My gf nichole

Jhuds7795

CUCKOLD TEST

2 hours ago, Jhuds7795 said:

Done already

20201022_123557.jpg

I'm sure she gets really wet and really likes f****** at she just don't let you know I'm sure if it come down to it and then the heat of the moment if you had a guy in there had a real big cock that she would let him f*** her hook it up just tell her you'd like to start out watching her Jack another guy off and I guarantee you once she got in there and started jacking that big cock that she'd want some of and you could watch what all are you into are you coming and Chuck hold you clean her out is that what you fantasize about is watching her get f***** and you licking her p**** cleaning stuff or sucking it getting it hard for what all are you into and where y'all located I'd love to be her bull

Well... she is getting pretty hot today with all these responses... but generally she doesn't like to talk about fucking other people... she thinks it's cheating... we are from new England. We have been to the booths but she didn't touch anyone but me... she did let everyone listen to her scream fuck my ass at the top of her lungs tho