CuckoldFart.com

Ball size

cuckinct

So We all know some women are interested in the size of the guys cock. But what about  Ball size? I have smaller than average balls. I even asked my doctor and he said yes they are smaller than an average adult males. So do women care about a guys ball size? Bigger balls = more attractive sexual partner?  Guys, have your wives or girlfriends commented on your balls? 

• Like 1

Cuckold Tests

Larger testicles produce more sperm... more sperm equals higher likelihood of reproduction...  so it follows, bigger balls, more of a man.  The obvious conclusion would be that women are innately attracted to men with bigger nuts on a subconscious level due to reproductive biology.  Plus, they like it when the clackers slap their clit while getting it doggy style!  xD

• Like 1

On 2017-5-4 at 2:11 AM, cuckinct said:

So We all know some women are interested in the size of the guys cock. But what about  Ball size? I have smaller than average balls. I even asked my doctor and he said yes they are smaller than an average adult males. So do women care about a guys ball size? Bigger balls = more attractive sexual partner?  Guys, have your wives or girlfriends commented on your balls? 

Single bull here but ball size is definitely one of those assets that man can put to good use while having fun with women. Just like women has tits and asses for their assets, balls can be used as assets such as; to smear on your lady's face while she gives head, making her to lick and swallow it in her mouth, etc and all these can add to sexual pleasure and exhibit a man's dominance over ladies while fucking them

I wouldnt say i have an extremely big cock but am glad my balls are sizeable tp provide some challenge in the oral game for the ladies

1494214899631-1715919841.thumb.jpg.a0157f00004207f8ab3f28db15dc69a9.jpg1494215056492305248442.thumb.jpg.11098e1ca78473793614a1a5c1ad2d10.jpg14942151403491115161336.thumb.jpg.f00b06e77caa3f750fa4e9b72cd261f2.jpg

On 2017-5-4 at 3:16 AM, Upstart said:

Larger testicles produce more sperm... more sperm equals higher likelihood of reproduction...  so it follows, bigger balls, more of a man.  The obvious conclusion would be that women are innately attracted to men with bigger nuts on a subconscious level due to reproductive biology.  Plus, they like it when the clackers slap their clit while getting it doggy style!  xD

Yes that is generally true. Definitely love the part where the balls come into contact with the mouth (when doing a facefuck), or ass/groin (when doing rear end penetration) and the constant slapping sound while the slut groans and moans in excitement!

• Like 1