CuckoldFart.com

The club

addy

My wife back in the eighties went with some friends to an Ex-service man’s club one Friday night. It was announced that any young lady who would go on the small stage naked and tell everyone a bit about herself would receive free drinks all night! As you can see my future wife was more than happy to do this, one man ran to his car and got out a camera, she was shown half a dozen photos he took, a few days after the event, but this is the only one left so my wife believes?

After volunteering she was taken to a room behind the stage were watched by two men she striped to her heels. She went onto the stage with much clapping and cheering and nervously started telling them her name age where she was from and what she hoped to do in the future. She then started getting questions from the nearly 90% male audience who obviously knew the more they asked the longer she would stay on stage. She was asked to turn and bend and then the questions got more intermate! How many boys have you fucked? Do you fuck on the first date? And have you had sex with a girl? She says that along with the intimate questions and being asked to wriggle her ass and make her tits bounce having all the men leering and her naked and making comments about her body she got rather turned on.

The free drinks meant very little as after getting dressed every man in the place wanted to buy her a drink!

Scan 14.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX