CuckoldFart.com

Finally

Cameron1683

So, my wife of near twenty years used to date a guy in middle school. The first guy she was ever sexual with actually. He used to finger her, eat her pussy, and she used to give him handjobs. She had spent most of that time telling me she regretted not fucking him even that young. She said he has such a big dick even for their young age. I spent so many years wondering what she would do and how that would go. They have been friends on social media for most of that time and joked about it quite a bit. Well, we moved a few months ago to only an hour north of where he lives. I got her to finally invite him and while it was awkward at first meeting the first man to lick her pussy and have his dick touched by her hand. A man she likely thought of when my small dick just wasn’t doing the trick, it went well. We all drank and laughed, they flirted. 
Until... about 9 o’clock.

They went into our bedroom. Our marital bed. She kissed him and ravenously dug his cock from his pants. She didn’t suck him. He didn’t eat her pussy. They wanted one thing. He just laid atop her and slid his much bigger cock into her hole. My hole. She didn’t last long. She came twice on his cock. No toys. No clit play. Just raw cock cumming. Once she came twice, he flipped her over and used her hole like it was a pocket pussy. He just rammed it. A hole he couldn’t use as teenagers was his finally. He filled her up with twenty years of sexual frustration. 
When they came back to have drinks and recuperate, I went to see how much cum he dumped in the condom, assuming it was in the bedroom trash. I looked there. I looked in the bathroom attached. Nothing. No wrapper. No rubber. I texted her and asked where he put it. She said, “he didn’t ask, so I didn’t have him wear one”. I said “really?”. She goes,” it was his pussy first, I figured he deserved to reclaim it, but don’t worry I put my thick black panties on.” 
image.jpeg.52b10f7fc4c25a710708de2cf187eab6.jpeg

• Like 4

CUCKOLD TEST