CuckoldFart.com

Why She had an Affair

Sigma5

I asked my wife why she had an affair and she told me, that she needed more sex than I could give her. I have always suffered from premature ejaculation, but thought I made up for it by licking her and using toys on her. She said that although she really enjoyed sex with me, she needed to be fucked hard and for a long time, something I was unable to do for her. She said that although she tried not to and felt guilty a lot of the time, she had an uncontrollable urge to meet other men. 

She met Chris at work, he would flirt with her, which she enjoyed. One day he was in the office and was complaining about a girlfriend he had just finished with, he told my wife that he had recently gone through a very bad divorce and wasn't interested in a serious relationship, but every time he met someone, they would want more.

He told my wife that he knows that it's selfish, but he just wants to meet a girl for sex and that he has a very high sex drive, my wife told him that she is constantly frustrated, because I can't satisfy her. He told her that if he can ever help her, she just needs to ask, she didn't say anything at the time as he had to go to a meeting.

She told me for the rest of the day she was so horny that she had to go to the toilets and masturbate. When she got home she had sex with me and after I had cum she had me use her toys on her.

The next morning she showered and dressed more sexy than usual, but said that I didn't notice, when she got to work Chris noticed straight away. She had a fairly low cut top and with her 38DD boobs, he said he was enjoying the view, my wife told him how randy he had made her the day before. They flirted for the rest of the morning and at lunch time he asked her if she fancied some fun, she told him she would love to.
They went to his house and within seconds of walking through the door he was kissing her and feeling her tits, he undid her blouse and started sucking her tits. She told me she was so horny that she knelt in front of him and took his cock out and started to suck him.
After a few minutes of sucking he pushed her back onto the settee lifted her skirt, removed her knickers and entered her, she said he fucked her for what seemed ages and she was having loads of orgasms, before eventually cumming himself whilst deep inside her.
When he pulled out he told her to suck him, which she did, she said he remained hard, he then told her he wanted her doggy style, this time he fucked her really hard and had difficulty cumming, but my wife was enjoying it and was having intense orgasms, he eventually shot his second load over her ass cheeks.
They cleaned up and had to go back to work, they had been fucking for an hour.
When she got home she had a shower and made dinner, later that night she wanted sex with me, and was surprised that I didn't notice how "loose" she was.

The following day she didn't see Chris all morning and thought he was avoiding her, but at lunch time he took her to his house again, this time they fucked in the bed.
She said that they would have sex most days, sometimes she would just suck him off in his car, sometimes she would go to his house before work.
They would still chat and flirt at work and he would ask about me, he told her that he would prefer if she was shaven completely (she used to just trim herself at the time) and he said that she should get me to shave her and to make sure that I shaved her ass.

That night she got me to shave her, which I didn't complain about as I was always on at her to let me shave her, the following day he fucked her and after cumming the first time he took her anally which she loved. I didn't know this at the time, but my wife had anal sex with many of her lovers from when she was 17.
This went on for months, but most of her meets would be after work and she thought I would get suspicious if she had a shower every night straight after work, she would always wipe herself, but started insisting that I fuck her before licking her.
One night I was really randy and more or less forced myself on her, I went down on her even though she tried to stop me, I was sure I could taste cum, but didn't say anything, after that night my wife didn't object to me licking her.
She would tell Chris everything and he would encourage her to not wipe herself and be more dominant with me, he told her to squat over my face when she got home after having sex with him and also after I had cum in her. I must admit that I enjoyed this change in her, but didn't realise that another man was telling her to do it.
She told me that one of the things that really turned her on about him, was that he could have sex with her "mind".
One day at work he was flirting and telling her what he wanted to do to her, he told her to go to the toilets and masturbate, but it had to be through her panties, until she orgasmed, she was then to return to him and give him the panties. She said she was in a continual state of arousal and it didn't take her long before cumming, she returned and felt really naughty walking back to her desk without panties on, she discreetly handed the panties to him. He put them in  his pocket then removed them, before putting them up to his nose and breathing in deeply, anybody else in the office would probably have thought it was a hanky.
He then went off to the same communal toilet, when he returned he told her she better go and retrieve her panties has he had left them in the toilet and told her to put them on and leave them on for the rest of the day. When she got to the toilet she found her panties with cum all over the crotch. She carefully put them back on, but some of the cum ran down her stockings.
She returned to her desk and Chris had gone, for the rest of the day her crotch was wet and sticky and she could smell his cum, which made her even hornier.
When she got home she had wanted to get me to lick her as she was so turned on, but I had to work late, so she ended up using one of her toys then had a shower.

CUCKOLD TEST

Similar to my first wife wasnt looking to cheat or get involved with a married man but she did. She saw him at work most days and since they had early or late hours gave them time during the day he was tall and slender and so was my wife then she discovered he had an 8" cock she was hooked almost killed her when he broke up and was staying with his wife.