CuckoldFart.com

Creamy Delight

Guest sillyman

Guest sillyman

I came home from work and found her like this, I have been told by the niegbor lady a black guy has beeen stopping by while I was at work

post-1-0-82822300-1402483726_thumb.pngpost-1-0-59948400-1402483731_thumb.pngpost-1-0-83466300-1402483733_thumb.png

CUCKOLD TEST

Guest lilwhtdick61

You are a lucky man.  She is a lucky lady.  The BBC is very lucky.  Just eat that creampie and enjoy.  Maybe one day you can suck some of his cock also.

Guest elheffe

Exactly as it should be. Be happy that your wife is a bbc slut. Do your duty and clean her as often as possible. Come home early some time and happily clean them both. Be a good cucky boi and suck him to get him hard again and again. Get him to bring his friends so you can service them as they wait in line to service her. Do what every white boi should and take her off birth control. She looks like she would be a great breeder. It's what every white guy wants. To have his wife bless him with interracial kids.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

White women are my favorite and they often ask me to breed, they are actually the ones that ask to be bred more often they are such willing little sluts. I wish I was the one enjoying this little slut, I might just break my vow of no breeding and give this bitch half mexican half white babies.