CuckoldFart.com

Wedding night

Kuntiboz

Cuckold Tests

• 2 weeks later...

My advice would be to organise a mini gangbang for her.

I got married to my wife two years ago .  We had been togther for a while and she knew my desires and agreed to my wishes as a special wedding present.  It was all very difficult the day we got married..family and such all around.  But no sex for me that night.

Next night a guy from a swingers site I contacted had organised three of his older friends to meet at his place.  I took my new wife round (she refusd to wear her wedding dress though as she didn't want to get it stained!) and the four of them fucked her.  Actually, they didn't know it was her 'special night plus one'

For me it still turns me on massively knowing that I was only the fifth guy to fuck her after we were married..and three of the guys were strangers.  The guy who organised it has had her since though.

All true guys.

You know, you are only going to get married once to her.  It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.  Go for it.  You won't regret it.

• 2 months later...

hi see your post 

my wife was actually pregnant on our wedding day buy her lover and also had him on the morning of the wedding and when she went to get changed for the evening he was the first to have her after the ceremony when we carried out the pregnancy test  her bull still has her and some of his mates 18 years later oh it was a boy

• Like 1

Guest SissyFag

I had this for my wedding night and before we separated for the night I had to meet both guys that would take her to her hotel then I had to go home she usually let me watch but she said our wedding night was too special for theatrics and she wanted make love so I needed to go home and she would call me in the morning to come get her.  In the morning I had to thank both guys for making her night special