CuckoldFart.com

I now have a wife that will cuck me

Guest lilcuckman

Guest lilcuckman
Hello I am new to this site so I tell you all of what is happing in my life and will update it as and when things happen 

To start with I have know I have strong cuckold tendencies for the past 25 years 

I am a white man of 50 married to a 30 year old black African woman for 8 years 

The past two years are sex life has gone south and my wife was getting very frustrate with me not being up to the make in the bed room we love each other dearly so she had resend her self to a low sex life until one day I said I would not blame her if she had an affair .

II then said it would be ok for her to do this as long as I new she was doing it 

To my total surprise she got very turned on by this and I showed her I was too telling her that the dear of her having sex with other men was a long time fantasy of mine she knows of cuckolding and understood what it was all about I am not bi so the sex is  all about her having fun not me I like the submissive side of cuckolding more than the fiscal .

This chat took place some 2 mouths a go now and we chat and get each outer all work up 

She as been sexting an ex boyfriend for 5 weeks now he has a wife but is sweet talking my wife and has sent her a video of him masturbating which turns her on a lot then a new guy came on the seen an old friend of hers all so married she has told me they have made her cum wiliest chatting on skype guy number 3 has now turned up sweet taking her all 3 guys are black and she has know them for many years .

I have told her to please have sex with any guy she likes and it would make me very happy to know she was getting what I do not give her .

Guy no.1 lives in London and keeps begging her to come see him for sex

Guy no.2 is in Holland but has I house in they native country and has ask her if we go to her country to stay with him which she knows miens sex with him and this idler turns her on a lot

Guy no.3 is so new I just know his first name

One of our many cuckold chats she told me we have all our lives to do this and that IT WILL HAPPN SOON 

Last week I suggested she go out for the night and have some fun and I stay at home and baby site the kids 

This week she tells me she has an invite from her friend to go to a local pub so we see what happens 

Will post more when I have news 

Please feel free to ask any questions 

Cuckold Tests

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Cuckold Sissy

Best of luck, I wished my wife would make me a cuckold and asked her many times over a number of years, eventually she agreed and although the first few guys that she allowed to fuck her did not work out she now has a regular bull ( 'controller' on this site ) he visits my wife in Spain most months and they enjoy a great sex life. My wife is getting what I could never give her and our love for each other has grown as the time has past......do keep posting and let us know how you progress.

• Like 1

Guest CONTROLLER

She is very hot Upstart.she's 72 but more like 27...with body and sexy appetite.....I'm 50 but love older women... She'll wear anything to please....and happy to pose..

• Like 1

She is very hot Upstart.she's 72 but more like 27...with body and sexy appetite.....I'm 50 but love older women... She'll wear anything to please....and happy to pose..

OUTSTANDING!  Would love to see some of her posing... The hot n' horny old ladies turn me on too!