CuckoldFart.com

Want to share my gorgeous 26 year old gf.

Waterboard

CUCKOLD TEST

Lust4her2....my what a sexy young woman she is. Her bf has a fantasy to share this young hottie....and now she is curious and interested too? Outstanding! Sounds to me like someone's hot gf is going to be getting some strange cock soon.

Does she like dirty older men? Maybe her fantasy is to be "taken" by an older "gentleman"....one that knows how to show her the ropes...and help her with her slut fantasies. 

I like what I see....and stand ready to help.

DomBull4U

On 11/25/2017 at 6:48 PM, DomBull4U said:

Lust4her2....my what a sexy young woman she is. Her bf has a fantasy to share this young hottie....and now she is curious and interested too? Outstanding! Sounds to me like someone's hot gf is going to be getting some strange cock soon.

Does she like dirty older men? Maybe her fantasy is to be "taken" by an older "gentleman"....one that knows how to show her the ropes...and help her with her slut fantasies. 

I like what I see....and stand ready to help.

DomBull4U

One of my more specific fantasies was to see my girlfriend with an older man. I don't know what it is if it's a daddy thing or what. She found one lover one time who was 50 something while she was 22. He would buy her shoes, meals, clothes, and then she'd give him her pussy to thank him. We were both pretty poor in college and the extra money was certainly helpful. We eventually met but I never got to see them together in person.

He was pretty cool about the whole situation and about dating the same girl as another guy (me).  He wasn't into humiliation or anything, he'd just come by while she was getting ready. We would make small talk about some occasional dirty jokes about her body or how we liked to fuck her. She would kiss me goodbye and leave with him. Sometimes just for a few hours and once for the whole weekend. It only lasted a few months but it was hot while it lasted.  He eventually moved on and so did we but it was definitely hot knowing his older cock was still getting my girlfriends young pussy!

Older men definitely know how to make a girl/woman feel good and well fucked. 

• Like 1

River165....I wish you could see the big smile that reading your post has put on my face. 

Fantastic to read about your cuck fantasy of your gf being with an older man....and your story of her actually cucking you with her "sugar daddy" in college.

Definitely brought a smile to my face...a rather lecherous one, I should add.

DomBull4U

Edited by DomBull4U
Spelling error

• 3 weeks later...