CuckoldFart.com

Unfairness/One-sidedness

CuckoldFart

One of the biggest turn-ons for me about this fantasy is the unfairness or one-sidedness about it. I've no idea if anybody else is the same but, for me, the more unfair the situation on me, the more exciting I find it! I love the thought of my girlfriend getting screwed by another guy but enjoy tweaking and coming up with variations of the fantasy that make it great for her but not so much for me! I imagine the build up - it would be a chance encounter, my girlfriend would see you and in...

View the full topic at CuckoldPlace.com

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Perhaps not the biggest turn on, but it does excite me that she was getting so much more out of it than me.

She was getting hours of wonderful sex with our friend, and then she was getting the great lovemaking with me. 

So she was getting much more time fucking in bed than I was, and getting filled with his cum as well as mine. It must be great to be a woman cuckolding your man.

I can understand and have had to deal with unfairness a great deal.

I recall us going to a works function together, and as soon as we were there she spotted him, and left me with her other colleagues as she went over to talk to him.

Her colleagues must have been aware of my wife’s affection for him, as they tried desperately to keep me talking, and so leaving the lovers alone together.

Across the room when I managed to look around her open body stance was a dead giveaway, her brushing her large breasts against his arm, the touches, the closeness.

We had been in the venue for an hour and a half and I hadn’t spoke to her from the moment we had walked in. She left me to be with him, and there was no way I would have ever been able to treat her that way.

She had spotted him, she was gone, she was his, and it was apparent she had discussed with her friends beforehand the plan to ensure I was kept away.

I did pop over a couple of times to renew the drinks, and she didn’t even flash me a look, just gazing up and down his body and in his eyes.

The smirk on his face, the look he gave me to say he knew he had won, and he took the drinks off me too.

Nothing happened that night, she came home with me, it would have been awkward any other way. But you just knew they spent good time together, reinforced their feelings and you knew whenever they would be able, he would be pumping his cock inside her.

I suppose them not being able to do it that night just made the build up to their next encounter much more valuable for them, much more intense.

When you question the unfairness of her leaving me all night, just excuses flowed from her mouth. I didn’t matter in all this, no thought for me, totally unfair, but their joint need to have each other was so much more important. 

• Like 1