CuckoldFart.com

Multi-Orgasmic Mary's Stories

CuckoldFart

My hub and I have lived the IR Cuck scene for 22 years, needless to say we've accrued a few stories along the way. We collaborated on these, just to make sure our facts were straight,,,granted we took a little poetic license in so much as some of the events were relatively short and wouldn't add up to more than paragraph, so we incorporated them into other stories. In some cases the timelines were altered in order for them to work, so don't consider these stories to run in any typ...

View the full topic at CuckoldPlace.com

CUCKOLD TEST

6 hours ago, CuckoldFart said:

My hub and I have lived the IR Cuck scene for 22 years, needless to say we've accrued a few stories along the way. We collaborated on these, just to make sure our facts were straight,,,granted we took a little poetic license in so much as some of the events were relatively short and wouldn't add up to more than paragraph, so we incorporated them into other stories. In some cases the timelines were altered in order for them to work, so don't consider these stories to run in any typ...

View the full topic at CuckoldPlace.com

ALL CUCKS, HOTWIVES, BULLS OWE MARY A HUGE DEBT.  SHE BROKE SO MANY BARRIERS LONG BEFORE OTHERS.  LOVE YOU MARY A BIG TIME GRATEFUL.