CuckoldFart.com

GF and cucky TS Trannygirl looking for bulls

psdt1969

Hi, we an LGBT transcouple, my gf Shawna is a real woman, I am Colleen, a TS Transsexual woman. I am not really a tranny, I am a TS, a transsexual woman, I live full-time as a woman, legally changed my name, have a job. My gf and I are looking for men for her, but also for both of us. I am more experienced than Shawna, though she has fucked lots of men, I have been a swinger for many years, Shawna is new to this kind of lifestyle. I Colleen am transitioning and am hormones, so I am not as able to please Shawna, she needs some hard cocks. Actually we both do, I Colleen am bi, but mostly submissive and love sucking cocks and I love cum also. I Colleen would like to suck some cocks hard for Shawna, for her to enjoy, while she watches me and plays with her pussy. Then they can fuck her. She loves being fucked by men and having men cum in her, and then she wants to watch me lick and eat cum out of her pussy. I also would like to suck mens cocks clean after they cum in her when they pull out. I also like being fucked and she would like to watch men fucking me, and Shawna also enjoys pegging me as well, while I suck mens cocks at the same time. Right now we are in Albuquerque, NM, we are going to be moving to Phoenix, AZ in a few months

FullSizeR.jpg

IMG_6739.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

CUCKOLD TEST

Cool, thanks for your support and encoragement, means a lot. I was starting to think no one is even going to reply to us?? I saw that post where you take women for weekends and on a boat up the Hudson River? You bang the women on the boat somtimes? Thats hot! This is the TS transgirl Colleen speaking now, I am on hormones transitioning, I really didnt know how powerful the hormones would be and make me so horny for men lol. Frustrating though cuz. I dont have pussy for men to fuck, yet. As my freind says, I am only a two hole bitch right now. Is there any advice you can give us about meeting bulls? Are there other sites? Is this one good? We joined SLS SwingLifeStyle, but to boring, only heard all the men saying they are straight, and they didnt understand what I am. We knew we needed something more kinky, more open minded people that enjoy kinkier lifestyles.

My advice is just keep putting yourselves out there.  Maybe start with the wife finding a lover solo first.  She can say something to her prospective like, it is OK with my husband, he can't get it up any more, so he wants me to still be able to be with a real man.

I have had two hot wives local to NYC that both had husbands that could not get it up.  Both just advertised themselves as looking for a man on www.collarspace.com.  When I met them for our first date they each told me about their husbands.

If she finds a kinky enough man perhaps you will get your ass pounded.

New York is opening for business again.  If you want to send your wife for a cruise I would be happy to have her.  I will even arrange for a gang bang on at least one leg of the trip. 

CB

On 5/14/2021 at 4:54 PM, psdt1969 said:

Hi, we an LGBT transcouple, my gf Shawna is a real woman, I am Colleen, a TS Transsexual woman. I am not really a tranny, I am a TS, a transsexual woman, I live full-time as a woman, legally changed my name, have a job. My gf and I are looking for men for her, but also for both of us. I am more experienced than Shawna, though she has fucked lots of men, I have been a swinger for many years, Shawna is new to this kind of lifestyle. I Colleen am transitioning and am hormones, so I am not as able to please Shawna, she needs some hard cocks. Actually we both do, I Colleen am bi, but mostly submissive and love sucking cocks and I love cum also. I Colleen would like to suck some cocks hard for Shawna, for her to enjoy, while she watches me and plays with her pussy. Then they can fuck her. She loves being fucked by men and having men cum in her, and then she wants to watch me lick and eat cum out of her pussy. I also would like to suck mens cocks clean after they cum in her when they pull out. I also like being fucked and she would like to watch men fucking me, and Shawna also enjoys pegging me as well, while I suck mens cocks at the same time. Right now we are in Albuquerque, NM, we are going to be moving to Phoenix, AZ in a few months

FullSizeR.jpg

IMG_6739.jpg

🔥 I would fill her fulll

Thank you, I will tell and show her comments, she has some self concious issues and also she is very strict about posting pics of herself. Hopefully this will help boost her confidence to hear and see others think she is a hot babe. She is kinda the more dom one and I respect her wishes, so this all we have for right now.

Thank you. I cant wait to show her your nice comments, she is traveling right now out of state. Shes a sweetheart, kind and giving and the coolest woman I think Ive ever met, she has never judged me or criticized me for being trans, shes only supported me. She defends me when others try to insult me and wont let them get away with it. I am really humbled by her. She has been in abusive relationships in the past with men. I think many women have but we still dont talk about it in our society. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/14/2021 at 3:54 PM, psdt1969 said:

FullSizeR.jpg

IMG_6739.jpg

With a Pretty White ass like that I wish I was a Bull. But I'm a Black Sub, who would love to be your Bo

• 3 months later...
On 5/14/2021 at 4:54 PM, psdt1969 said:

FullSizeR.jpg

IMG_6739.jpg

Sweet mature curvy ass