CuckoldFart.com

Question about first cuck

MacCuckold

Hello Dear All Members:-)

I am new guy here and have a question about first time… the moment when I will get the horn… I mean moment when me and my wife going to stay for few nights in hotel in south of country my job is drive safety then arrive into hotel and then she will be prepare for Date with bull.

is someone had similar feeling? How to deal with little jealous? I am going to make it and the best dream for me that I can watch my wife in front of me when he will fuck her.

is anybody was little scary too?

CUCKOLD TEST

My first time was more nervous. I have never felt jealous. I’ve always known I could watch my wife fuck other men. I was nervous not sure how she would look at me. Did she really want this? Does she think less of me for doing this to her?

But never ever felt jealous. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bimarried001 said:

My first time was more nervous. I have never felt jealous. I’ve always known I could watch my wife fuck other men. I was nervous not sure how she would look at me. Did she really want this? Does she think less of me for doing this to her?

But never ever felt jealous. 

May I ask you what happens next? Did you repeat? Because I heard different stories about some people couples love it but others sometimes broke up what about You?

1 hour ago, MacCuckold said:

May I ask you what happens next? Did you repeat? Because I heard different stories about some people couples love it but others sometimes broke up what about You?

Oh yeah, that was 13 years and 15, 16 bulls ago. She enjoyed it and we never looked back. 

So first time will be tough for me right? But next time will be more easier?

I am in relationship over 15years and during this time I saw one time when our friend gave her slap on her ass- for me I didn’t react it’s actually excite me a lot then few years later she went to different city just for meet new friend they drank coffee and… she text me that she won’t back for night- that’s it for me I never had level of orgasm like this, since that she cursed her decision coz she didn’t like it. Until now when she found out that I met a bull and I set all for July . I can’t wait for it but little scary me how to act if I be very jealous