CuckoldFart.com

Turning my wife into hotwife

MacCuckold

I must to say since I remember my wife had always against… few times I mentioned but she wasn’t ready and she didn’t want listen this… by year by year looks like it was her night obsession I had to talk about bull she had better and deep orgasm.

now she like it him ( she only see his picture) and we both counting days into that day, she even said that she want to stick with him, want to be with relationship she will be buy her gifts and she will take it from him.

its looks like my wife is become whore and slut she said me remember this time coz after date our life will change completely 

I will take a risk!!!!!

Cuckold Tests

22 minutes ago, MacCuckold said:

I must to say since I remember my wife had always against… few times I mentioned but she wasn’t ready and she didn’t want listen this… by year by year looks like it was her night obsession I had to talk about bull she had better and deep orgasm.

now she like it him ( she only see his picture) and we both counting days into that day, she even said that she want to stick with him, want to be with relationship she will be buy her gifts and she will take it from him.

its looks like my wife is become whore and slut she said me remember this time coz after date our life will change completely 

I will take a risk!!!!!

Now she wear bracelet on her right ankle and like seduce, her playboy tattoo it’s sexy 

4899ie.jpg

• Like 1

Yes, life does change once your wife has been with another man. Once the deed is done, there's no going back. She can't un-fuck him. The trick is to get past that "cuckold angst" and enjoy knowing your wife is getting the extra sex she needs.

• Like 1

Because there is no going back after whatever will be done I must to say I never had feeling exciting like now my wife told me better remember this time coz after you will be my husband only but I will be fuck with my bull

this what she said keep me alive but feel little scary but in positive thing

i take a risk even if they fall in love 

It's only natural to be nervous, scared even. It's a big step to allow your wife to have sex with other men. Yes, it is a massive turn-on for men like us to know your wife is getting some extra cock, but that is inevitably mixed with jealousy, anxiety and insecurity. It's also the risk of them falling in love with each other or in some cases, your wife falling pregnant by someone else, that fuels our desire for them to be fucked. 

My own insecurities kicked in after my wife, the assistant manageress on a 24 hour convenience store in a nearby town, accepted the offer of a date with a young customer and ended up in his bed being eagerly fucked all evening. He didn't care that she was 12 years older than him and married with 4 kids, he just wanted some easy pussy and he got it. I worried that because he was young enough to be my son, that he must have been better in bed than me (my wife said he wasn't), bigger than me (he wasn't) and that my wife might go off with him (she didn't).

There's probably also that concern that other people, friends, work colleagues and family, might find out that your wife is enjoying having sex with other men or worse still, that you actually encourage it. Cuckold angst comes in many forms but fight those mixed emotions and let things take their course.

That’s very great story about You.

Thank You for sharing… you see so far remember even when I was kid watch movies and it was scene that gf or wife and especially was wife who was unfaithful I was very excited and had a lot of mixed emotions but in that’s age I wasn’t sure what was that.Today I am sure that cuckold it’s my fetish and part of life.

I remember when long time ago my wife went to walk and when she back her friend drove by car and offer her lift she accept when they reach house in the car they kiss each other for second ( just kiss) but this was my ignition it’s amazing feeling and really can’t wait when she will get her first date